Meeting his friends

That day Fan corps was in an uproar seeing their boss smiling. Fan Jing didn't stop smiling since he entered the office. Cang Ji face palmed himself seeing this. He quickly deduced that this must be related to Lu Ning.

'Boss,can you please stop smiling. You are distracting everyone.' Cang Ji wanted to say these to his boss but he didn't dare to. Fan Jing slowly regained his bearings and shook his head at his stupid actions since morning.

At the weekend, Fan Jing called Lu Ning "Ning'er,are you ready?" Lu Ning already got ready before he called and answered with a 'yes'. "I will be there in 10 minutes. Bye, Ning'er." Saying he ended the call.

Soon he reached there and saw Lu Ning sitting on the sofa wearing white jeans with simple red top reaching her waist. She smiled at him seeing him coming and walked to him. Fan Jing was also wearing a white t-shirt with black jeans.

He bowed lightly and extended his hand asking "shall we go?" Lu Ning took his hand with a smile and went to the car. They went to the area where isolated villas were. It's an area reserved for farm houses like a vacation spot.

"We bought this villa to meet privately when we're free." Lu Ning understood how happy he was just from his tone. 'they must be good friends.' Lu Ning thought to herself.

When they went inside, there were 5 people waiting in which two of them are women and 3 are men. "Hey let me introduce, this is Lu Ning. My girlfriend and soon to be fiance." They clearly know how possessive their friend can get and just from his words,they got a view of her value to him.

"Ning'er, these are my friends and also my business partners. He is Yun He,the CEO of Yun company which specializes in software technologies. The guy next to him is Ye Liu, the owner of Moon restaurants and hotels. And this is Yan Lei, the CEO of orchid jewellery. As for these two, Song Lin is the CEO of Song's game designing company. And this is Song Mei, her company specializes in fashion designing."

Lu Ning nodded processing the information and gave a smile to them. All of them were in daze seeing her smile which earned a glare from Fan Jing. Lu Ning turned to Song Lin "you are the one who designed the video game Death wash?" Her question immediately brightened the eyes of Song Lin.

"You are playing?" Seeing Lu Ning nod, Song Lin pulled her to her side and started chatting. Everyone there liked Lu Ning's personality and chatted with her ignoring Fan Jing. The temperature around him dropped several degrees seeing how close they're getting.

He wanted to pull her away from them but decided against seeing Lu Ning smile happily. Soon the butler called them to inform that lunch is ready. Feeling hungry from talking so much since morning,they quickly went to the dining hall.