College Tour

Both Lu Ning and Daisy are walking down the stairs while Daisy is telling her about the famous places in the city when she heard Lu Ning is new here. Lu Ning was also listening carefully as she wanted to visit some of these places before going back.

From the places she just heard,some of them did manage to gain her interest. Museum,Zoo, amusement park (water featured) and flower park in the south of the city. 'First has to see if Fan Jing is free. It won't be good if I have to go alone'.

Within a few minutes,they reached the cafeteria. Lu Ning has to say, the cafeteria has many types of food. Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Indian and so on. Lu Ning quickly ordered something light and looked for an empty table.

Daisy is still following Lu Ning and even introduced her to some other girls Han Nuo and Chen Shu. From the looks,it seems they are from well off families and they don't look like stuck up jerk types. And Lu Ning is glad for that as she don't have the mood to deal with something like that early in the morning.

As the trio don't have classes for today, they decided to give Lu Ning a tour around the campus. But first she has to meet with the headmistress. As she already know where her office is, Lu Ning slowly went in that direction after eating. They exchanged numbers and decided to meet at the dorm again in an hour.

Lu Ning went to the main office and knocked twice on the door and entered after receiving the permission. "Ms. Laura". Lu Ning bowed lightly while the said person also stood up and walked to her side shaking Lu Ning's hand welcoming her. "Welcome to Daze academy, Ms. Long."

As they both seated on the chairs, the director asked Lu Ning whether she's comfortable with the living conditions to which she replied with a 'yes'. Then she took out three files and handed it to Lu Ning. "The files contain the info on nine different projects on the courses you took. Yoo have to finish one of them in each course and submit the projects in 3 months."

Lu Ning opened the file and took a look inside. The projects are not that difficult but takes time to complete. "Alright. I will submit them on time". After talking for sometime, Lu Ning bid farewell and went back to the dorms. After putting the files in her room,she once again to the cafeteria to wait for the trio.

Within a few minutes, they all arrived and left for looking around the campus.The campus is large and have different blocks for different courses. A vast library which occupies a whole block, a lawn filled with flowers and benches situated in it were the major attractions there according to Lu Ning.

From what she observed,Han Nuo is a girl with reserved words,Chen Shu is an outgoing and friendly type while Daisy is a chatter box. It took nearly an hour just to look around the campus. They sat on the lawn talking about different things which ended up in Daisy asking about her favourite food.

City L is famous for its food and delicacy with many restaurants. Also 20% of the food industry here belongs to Ye Liu. That idiotic brother of theirs likes to expand his business so why would he leave such a famous place as City L. It's not like she wants to brag but his restaurants are really popular.

Without them knowing two hours passed just like that. Even though she liked the food in the cafeteria, Lu Ning didn't want to eat there and decided to cook herself. She also invited the other three who first refused but agreed on her insistance. As four of them are living in the second floor, they all have a room just for them.

Lu Ning was surprised to see that all of them knew how to cook. They all cooked together. And the afternoon came to an end with mouth watering foods and laughter. Among the three, Daisy is a genius in business management department.

Han Nuo in fashion designing and Chen Shu's majoring in architecture but she's more of a tactician. After the three left, Lu Ning called Fan Jing but he didn't lift the call. 'seems he's busy'. She tossed the phone aside and took the files she got from Ms.Laura in the morning.

When she's reading about the projects on computer science and engineering, Lu Ning frowned as she's getting a feeling that she knew all about it before but she don't remember knowing about it. As she's thinking, she felt an intense headache suddenly. Her body started to hyper ventilate and her clothes become drenched with sweat.

She barely able to be hold her conscious under that pain. The headache soon receeded after a few minutes making her pant heavily. "W..what was that?" Lu Ning mumbled slowly and lost consciousness.