Inquiring

Fan Jing woke up only after two hours and the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes is Lu Ning sitting beside him looking at her phone. Then he noticed their intertwined hands and smiled. Lu Ning feeling the moment beside her turned to his side seeing him woke up.

"I'm thinking of waking you up if you didn't woke up within 10 minutes. Let's go eat lunch. I'm feeling quite hungry." Even though she said it like that,he knew she will wait till he woke up. Fan Jing went to his room to change his suit into some normal clothes and both of them went to a restaurant to eat lunch.

What they didn't expect is they bumped into Lu Ning's brother Long Jiang. "Brother, what are you doing here?" Lu Ning clearly knew how busy this brother of her is. And that's why she's confused seeing him here.

"Hey,sis. I just came here to meet my friend. I asked my friend to book an appointment for at least two hours to enjoy my time." Seeing her brother's expression which is saying 'isn't your brother intelligent to come up with such an idea. Quickly praise your brother',her lips twitched lightly.

Not wanting to see that face anymore,she turned to Fan Jing. He nodded at her asked Long Jiang. "Want to join?" He also don't want to eat alone and decided to join them. After lunch,her brother quickly left saying "the time is up already? Have to go sis. See you soon."

He lightly hugged her and dashed outside. She didn't know how he become a famous doctor with that personality of his. When they're about to pay the bill,the waiter informed them that her brother already paid for the lunch.

Lu Ning nodded at the waiter and both of them left the restaurant. Fan Jing went to his office while Lu Ning returned to her house. Since Ives told her he's taking a vacation after the meeting, she has to do his work also. And she became immersed in her work that she even forget about time.

When she finished her work, it's already 7:30 pm. She stood up from the working table and is stretching herself when she got a call from get brother. Just now she remembered that she asked him to call her when he's free.

"Lil'sis, did you miss your brother so much that you immediately want me to call you when I'm free? if you did, then I can leave my work here. Anything for my little sister. You.." Not giving her chance to talk, he started rambling.

"Stop it, brother." Lu Ning lost her patience and told her brother to shut up. "I want to ask you something. That's why I called you and if you don't stop speaking nonsense, I will cut the call." She can hear his sigh through the phone.

"Can't you just play along with your brother? So, what do you want to ask? If you want to know when I'll be free..." Lu Ning cut off his words immediately. "I want to come to the Long mansion and I don't know when you, father and mother will be there?"

"Really? That's great. Everyone is free this Saturday. Grandma and Grandpa wants to see you. You know, when I told them I played games with you, grandma even hit me saying that why I didn't brought you here if I have time." Hearing his pitiful voice Lu Ning thought her brother should be an actor instead of a doctor.

"Why don't you try acting instead of being a doctor?" At first he didn't hear the sarcasm and beamed with happiness thinking her sister praised him. "Now you realize your brother is a genius?" But when he understood the meaning of her words...

"Lil'sis....ಥ‿ಥ" Ignoring that, Lu Ning asked the thing she wanted to know. "I want to buy gifts for them but I don't know what they likes,so...." Long Jiang understood that and thought for sometime before answering.