Meeting Lu Mei (2)

They reached the room which was meant for the owner of the restaurant and went in. Lu Ning took out the bracelet she designed for Song Mei and gave it to her which earned a hug in return. Seeing Fan Jing's cold stare at her Song Mei quickly separated from Lu Ning and sat on her seat.

Ye Liu called the waiter to take their orders. The restaurant they're now in was called Moon's delight which is famous for its different type of food (Chinese, Italian etc). Everyone except for Lu Ning and Fan Jing ordered Chinese while they ordered Italian.

Ye Liu got curious over why she ordered those and asked her. "Sis,why did you order those?" Her answer made everyone surprise. "Because they have a lot of cheese." Lu Ning saw their surprised faces and got confused.

"What happened? Did I say anything wrong?" They shook their heads in denial and Song Mei was the one answered "It's.. That's the same answer Fan Jing said when we asked him why he love Italian food."

Lu Ning nodded in understanding and turned to see Fan Jing who's also looking at her with a smile. Yun He coughed lightly to brought them back to this world. All 7 of them were chatting with each other happily while eating.

If anyone saw this scene,they will definitely thought that it's an illusion. Who would believe that these ruthless people can also be like that. Just after they completed eating, Yun He got a call and he had to leave. The remaining also lost the mood to play seeing him leave and decided to leave.

Song Lin told them that the one managing the first floor of this restaurant was her classmate and wanted to meet her. And now they're on the first floor only to see that she's on leave. Just when they're about to leave, Lu Ning saw Lu Mei coming down from second floor with two other girls.

Lu Mei also saw them and started walking towards her in hurry faking a concerned expression. Seeing her coming, Lu Ning slowly whispered to her friends. "Guys, just play along with me. I will tell you the details later." Not knowing what's going to happen they confusedly agreed.

Lu Mei reached Lu Ning and hugged her. "Sister, I'm quite relieved to see you are doing well. Do you know how scared I'm when I saw you in the hospital?" Saying she even squeezed out some tears.

"Miss, who are you? And why are you hugging me calling me sister?" Lu Ning separated herself from Lu Mei and hugged Fan Jing's arm. Fan Jing also understood what she's doing and added. "Miss. Lu, my girlfriend got amnesia because of her head injury. You can introduce yourself since she didn't remember you."

Saying he gave her a cold stare saying 'don't say anything funny'. Lu Mei gulped seeing his stare and nodded. 'So this b**** got amnesia? And he's taking advantage of this.' Lu Mei continued to fill her mind with her assumptions.

"I understand Mr. Fan. Sister, I will meet you later to explain things to you. Can I have your number? I will call you." Lu Ning nodded maintaining her confused expression and exchanged numbers.

After Lu Mei left, Lu Ning pulled Fan Jing and left quickly waving to her friends leaving them in suspense. They also didn't stop her since it's her personal issue.