Same situation..haa..(1)

(the above picture is Lu Ning)

Yun shan wanted to surprise her parents announcing about her companies but she never thought that they are such despicable people.

Yun shan found herself in a dark space where there's a small light ahead. She wanted to reach out to that light but her body isn't moving. She doesn't know after how many tries she succeeded in moving her body.

When she caught the light, she lost her consciousness and the moment she opened her eyes, she was starring at a white ceiling. Observing her surroundings, she found that she's in a hospital.

'am I not dead?' Her thoughts came to an abrupt stop when a severe pain assaulted her head. Some foreign memories are being poured into her. After sometime,the pain subsided.

"I'm already dead and what's fantastic is that I'm in another body." She laughed at herself and started to arrange the flow of memories.

This girl's name is Lu Ning and is currently 17. She has a photographic memory which helped her to skip levels and became an University student in city Z.

She's also an orphan and the Lu couple adopted her at the age of 5. She's a naive and innocent girl. From her memories, Yun Shan can clearly feel the disgust the whole family have for this girl. But this girl doesn't even know.

Lu Ning attended an art gallery with her family which is organized by a famous painter 'Richard'. That day she wore a black frock adorned with red roses revealing her shoulders which contradicted her skin color making her look like a fairy.

 That day she wore a black frock adorned with red roses revealing her shoulders which contradicted her skin color making her look like a fairy

That day she caught the eye of a powerful person Fan Jing who's also known as prince of city Z. He always gives cold shoulder to women except her mother and friends. But when he saw her,he felt a foreign emotion slowly invading him.

The next day he talked(more like ordered)to her parents and made her move to his house. He also don't know why he did that but he just wants to see her daily. Lu Ning wanted to reject but her family can't oppose him and agreed.

He gave her everything a girl wants. But restricted her going outside frequently. His cold and expression less face made her afraid of him. When she understood that the distance between her and her friends is widening, she started to hate him.