Meeting at home

As they don't have much work to do on Sunday, they decided to host the meeting in their house. Fan Jing called their friends and told them to come to Ruby residence for the meeting which is cancelled before. And it's decided that they'll hang out there without his consent.

Fan Jing sighed at his friend's antics and went to his room to take a shower while Lu Ning also doing the same in her room. Yun He and Ye Liu also invited Song Lin and Song Mei who immediately agreed escaping from their tight schedule.

Lu Ning called Ives and told him about the meeting and since he's on leave, she decided to email the finalized details to him. The project is a combined project involving the construction of a mall, five star hotel and three small private villa beside it.

The five of them arrived early next day. When they arrived they saw Lu Ning sitting in the living room drawing some necklace designs while Fan Jing also say beside her reviewing some files. She already drew 7 designs but she's not satisfied with gifting them.

Seeing the five coming, both Lu Ning and Fan Jing stopped what they're doing and turned to them. Fan Jing directly took them to the study room. Now Fan Jing,Lu Ning,Yan Lei,Yun He and Ye Liu are sitting in the study room with files in their hands. While Song Lin and Song Mei have no interest in participating.

After taking a look at them,they put the files aside to start discussing. But what Yan Lei, Yun He and Ye Liu saw was Fan Jing playing with Lu Ning's fingers. Their lips twitched in annoyance seeing them flirting. They don't know what to do seeing them immersed in their own world.

"Speak". They have no option but to start the meeting ignoring the flirting they're seeing. Even though Fan Jing and Lu Ning are like that,they clearly heard the whole thing and pointed out where the things has to change in the contract and finalized the deal.

After that, Lu Ning called Ives again. "Do you remember that I'm on leave?" He shouted so loud that the others beside her also heard his voice. Lu Ning directly ignored his words and asked "when do you intend to come back to work?"

"Not soon. I'm also taking the one month leave you gave me before now." Lu Ning was getting annoyed. "I have things to do here. And what leave? when did I give you one?And why don't I remember it?" Lu Ning intentionally said those words to him.

"You...I shouldn't have given that chess board to you. That's it, I want to resign my job." Ives completely lost his cool and Lu Ning who's waiting for those words smiled in mischief. "Ok,hand over your resignation letter tomorrow."

"H..hey, I'm just joking. Just joking, ok?" Ives panicked voice can be heard through the phone. "Ohh... Ives, your cousin Rui is calling me. Want to talk to her?" "What did you just say boss? it seems there are no signals here. And I will be returning to work within two days. Damn signals, what's the problem with them? Anyway,bye boss."

Ives immediately ended the call and Lu Ning broke into laughter. Only when she stopped,she saw the surprised faces of those around her making her confused. And the reason they're surprised is seeing her naughty side.

But they find it cute and just smiled seeing her confused face. Fan Jing then pulled her out of the room. "Let's go." The whole day they spent playing different video games in the gaming room. Seeing them not leaving even when it's late night, Fan Jing unceremoniously tossed them outside.

Before leaving,Song Mei told Lu Ning that she liked one of her designs and asked if it's possible to take it. Lu Ning didn't care about them and handed the design in an instant. Song Mei quickly hugged her and escaped from the Ice king glaring at her.