Same situation..haa...(2)

(The above picture is Fan Jing)

But what Lu Ning doesn't know is Fan Jing is not restricting her but protecting her. He doesn't want his enemies to caught a wind of her.

When Lu Ning went to a party with her friends and arrived late, he lightly shouted at her. But that cold voice made her fear him. Then he apologized to her and left for city T to attend a meeting.

That day her sister Lu Mei and her parents visited her. Her mother directly slapped her and since Fan Jing doesn't like many people around him, there are no one to stop that family.

They criticized her calling her vixen and her sister directly pushed her from the stairs and she hurt her head. That loud noice attracted the body guards who are outside.

When the body guards reached there,the Lu family started their award winning acting. Lu mother shouted at the body guards 'go, quickly call the ambulance. My Ning'er is losing so much blood'.

And that's it. No one suspected a thing and believed that Lu Ning accidentally fell from the stairs. After reaching the hospital, Lu Ning ended up dying with Yun Shan's soul taking possession of her body.

Just after clearly understanding the situation she's in, Yun Shan now.. Lu Ning heard footsteps approaching. Even though the foot steps are from far away,she can clearly hear them because of her past training.

Lu Ning closed her eyes acting like she's not conscious. Then her dear family entered her room(it's barging).
"Father,is what you said really true? This b**** is really the long lost daughter of Long family?" Her sister screamed.

"Mei'er calm down. It's true. That day why I stopped you from hurting her is because I already thought of a plan. We will use her relations to improve our company and  she has no choice but to obey our words to learn about her family." Just hearing her father's words made Lu Ning disgusted with him.

The Lu trio sat in the room for sometime and left. The moment the door closed, Lu Ning's eyes burst open with a chill. 'is god playing with me? Really, she's also same as me somewhat.'

Her aura at that time felt like death itself and she's like the reincarnation of a death goddess. 'since I'm back, let's play with this family for a while. And my dear sister Yun Lan , just you and your family wait.