Chapter 66 (Helpless And Hopeless)

Xander Jayden Blade's POV

Panicking after hearing the alarms, I ran to wake Grey up.

Even Grey knew what the alarm was for.

He looked at me with wide shocked eyes.

"Shhhh shh. Just follow me Greyson" I said.

I ran through the connecting door to Xavier's room, to wake him and Ana up.

Xavier was already awake, rummaging throw his bedside drawer for his gun.

Ana was rubbing her eyes, sitting on the bed.

"What's happening?" She asked innocently.

"No time for questions. Listen to me" I said, pulling her out of the bed.

I wrapped Xavier's blanket around her.

"Someone is attacking the house" I said to Ana.

"Att-attacking the house?" She asked, her baby face filled with fear.

"Listen baby, now is not the time to be scared. We'll explain everything later" I said.

Xavier tossed me a gun.

There was a shocked looked on Ana's face but she didn't question us.

"In here" Xavier said, opening his closest.

Behind his clothes was a secret door, which selected people know about.

Grey was suddenly groaning in pain, holding his stomach. He was bleeding through his bandage.

"Fuck!" I cursed, looking at my boyfriend who was in pain and my terrified little sister.

I took one of Xavier's shirt.

"Use this to slow down the bleeding first" I said to Grey, passing him Xavier's shirt.

Xavier and I pushed Grey and Ana into the safe room.

"I'm-I'm claustrophobic" Anastasia whispered, already hyperventilating.

"Fuck. I know, I know but Grey's right here baby. Please, I would rather you have a panic attack then be shot dead. Im so sorry baby. Please just stay here and keep quiet" Xavier said,kissing her forehead.

I passed Grey a gun.

I passed Ana a knife.

"If anyone finds you, use them. The door is bulletproof. Don't make any noise and no one will know you're here. Xavier and I will be back for you. Grey, don't trust anyone. Ana. Don't be scared. Everything will be ok. Remember, don't use the weapons to hurt people. Use it to kill them" I said, shutting the door, leaving my boyfriend and little sister in the dark.

I pushed Xavier's clothes back in place, covering the hidden door.

I looked at Xavier.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Ready" He said.

We ran out of his room, trying to find our men for information on who was attacking.

"Why do they have to attack when the older knobs are not here?" Xavier asked.

"Sirs" One of our men called us.

"Russians are attacking. They have more manpower. They even have a fucking machine gun. We have 50 men now. About 20 are dead. We are surrounded but back up is on the way" he said.

I raised my gun and shot two Russians behind him.

"Fucking hell" I said.

"Has information gone to Ace and Elijah that we are being attacked?" Xavier asking, ducking when a motherfucker tried to shoot us.