Chapter 54 (Preparation For School)

Anastasia Rosaline Blade's POV

It was Sunday.

I start school tomorrow.

I groaned and got up from my bed.

I took a quick shower and looked at the clock.

It was 6 am.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

After tying my hair in a bun, I trudged down to the kitchen where Xavier and Ace were sitting.

"Morning Ana" Xavier groaned scribbling on what I assumed was his homework.

"Good Morning Anastasia" Ace greeted looking nice in his fresh coat suit.

"Good morning guys" I mumbled yawning.

Ace gave me a plate of waffles with some cut up strawberries.

Xander came in the kitchen with Roman by his side.

Once he saw Xavier doing his homework, "There's homework?" He asked his twin.

"Yeah. Im going out later so I want to do it now. " Xavier said.

"Mr goody two shoes" Xander said to Xavier.

"It's graded. You better do it Xander" Xavier warned his twin.

"Ah fuck it. I dont care. I'll copy yours later or tomorrow in school." Xander said.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Pay up Xander" Roman said.

"That's right. You cursed Xander come on, put the money in this jar" Elijah said pointing at a glass jar in the middle of the dining table.

Xander groaned taking out a hundred dollars from his wallet .

"Ana" Ace called me, snapping me out of my staring contest with the last waffle on my plate.

Which my brothers expected me to eat finish.

"Here" He said giving me a box.

It was a new phone.

My eyes widened.

"Woah thank you" I said looking at the box.

It was an Iphone 12.

He gave me another paper bag with different things.

There was something called the apple watch, the wireless charger and airpods.

There were also different phone cases.

"There's all our numbers in there and we all have your number. I expect you to call us if you run into any trouble at school tomorrow" Ace said.

"Keep your phone with you at all times" Elijah added.

"If we call, you better answer" Roman said.

"Alright, I will" I said.

"Hope you like it" Elijah said to me.

"Thank you. I love it but im not really sure how to use all of this" I said gesturing to the paper bag.

"The twins will teach you later" Ace said.

"Yeah. I have a few things to show you before you start school, tomorrow" Xander said.

"Alright Roman, come. Let's go to the company. There a meeting at nine" Ace said, standing up and straightening his suit.

Roman followed Ace.

"Im going back to sleep. It is my off day today" Elijah said walking back to his room.

"Finally! Im done" Xavier cheered dropping his pen on the table dramatically.