Chapter 49 (Forgiveness)

Anastasia Rosaline Blade's POV

After taking a long and warm shower, I put on my clothes and sat down in my bed.

Wearing a pad felt really weird and uncomfortable.

I hope that no blood spills out, I put the pad on just like how the video showed me.

After just sitting down and replaying the awkward encounter with Ace in my head, I went to the bathroom.

I tried to wash the stain from my white pants but it wouldn't come it.

I felt like crying just looking at it because, I ruined it.

Living with my stepfather,I never got new clothes.

I always took care of my clothes like they were babies.

I can't believe I already ruined one pair of pants here.

Oh my god Ace's coat.

I checked Ace's coat.

Luckily, his coat only had a tiny bit of blood on it.

I put some hot water in my bathtub and some soap and threw Ace's coat in it.

I will let it soak.

I took my ruined sweatpants and went downstairs.

Ace was downstairs cooking something.

"Ace" I called him.

"Yes Rose,do you need
anything?" he asked.

"Im sorry Ace. I-i-i ruined t-he the pants" I said, feeling tears in my eyes.

Why am I so emotional? Who am I kidding? I'm always emotional,i thought to myself.

"That's alright Rose. You don't have to cry. I'll buy you a new one" Ace said.

"No. I just don't want you to think Im ungrateful because I ruined it. I really appreciate all that you do for me Ace. I didn't mean to ruin the pants Ace" I said.

"I know that, Luv. It was an accident. Now wipe your tears, there's no need to cry. Why don't you throw them pants away, wash your hands and seat down for lunch" Ace said.

"Ok. Thank you" I replied throwing away the pants and sitting at the table.

"Well firstly, I would like apologise. I don't really know how to cook very well. So, I made chicken sandwiches and mushroom soup. I am currently finding a chef for us" Ace said.

"It's alright Ace. I love chicken sandwich" I said.

He put a plate of chicken sandwich and a bowl of mushroom soup infront of me.

We talked about school which I was starting next week and had a light conversation throughout lunch.

"Im full" I said after eating half of the chicken sandwich and drinking a little bit of the soup.

"Can you eat a little more?" Ace asked.

I shooked my head.

"I'm really full Ace" I said.

"Alright I'm not going to force you. Tomorrow, Roman will be bringing you to a dietician" Ace said.

"Ok" I said.

Ace took my plate and washed it for me.

"Rose,why don't you go to your room and rest a little. If you need me, I'll be in my office alright?" Ace said.

"Ok. Bye Ace" I said,walking to my room.

I laid in bed and started crying. No matter how well Ace helped me or handled the situation, I wished my mama was here.