Chapter 43(My Family, My Strength )

Ace's POV

"So,right now,Im giving you five minutes to explain what the fuck happened down there?" I said, my voice hard,filled with anger.

"Sorry brother it will not happen again" Xavier said.

"You saying sorry now, will it make Ana any less scared of you guys? She's been through so fucking much and here you guys are,adding more shit for her" Roman said.

"Stay out of this Roman" Xander said.

"Xavier, you are the least violent person here. Why the hell did you punch Xander? You usually talk things out.Did you boys have a fight before this?" I asked Xavier.

"Fratello, we did not fight before this. Just seeing Ana flinch from his shouting and seeing him force her to talk, I dont know I-I guess I got really angry. I know what it feels like to be forced to talk about something that hurt you really bad. Being forced to talk about it to someone you barely know, that's even worse. What I did was wrong, I admit it. I'm sorry for that but my intentions were right and I dont regret punching Xander. Maybe I could have talked to him instead of punching him but in the heat of the moment, my fist reacted first. Sorry Xander"Xavier said.

(Brother)

"Well you can shove your apology far up your as-" Xander started saying before I cut him off.

"Watch your mouth Xander. What's up with you today? Why are you getting angry really fast? Did you take your medicine today?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I took them" he said, but I did not believe him.

"Where are your medicines? " I asked Xander.

"Why do you need to know? " he questioned me.

I stared at Xavier for a few seconds, he sighed and pointed at a drawer in Xander's room.

"Sorry again, my twin" he said to Xander, for telling me where his medication was.

Roman tried to open the drawer but it was locked.

"Where is the key Xander? " Roman asked.

Xander just shrugged, not telling us where the key was, proving that he probably wasn't taking his medicine.

"You know what I don't have time for this shit" I said, taking out my gun, which has a silencer and shooting Xander's drawer.

Roman pushed away the broken wood. There laid all of Xander's pills in their packaging.

Xander was not taking his medication. No wonder he was so pissy

From the looks of it,he wasn't taking them for months.

"Why are you not taking your medicine?"I questioned Xander.

" It's my wish whether I want to take them or not" He replied, already looking angry again.

"Xander. You know you cannot control your anger. Do you want to lose control infront of Ana?" I asked him.

"ARE YOU REALLY THINKING ABOUT ANA RIGHT NOW? THINK ABOUT ME ACE. I CAN'T FEEL ANYTHING IF I TAKE THE MEDICINES. I BECOME EMOTIONLESS. I WANT TO FEEL HAPPY, I WANT TO FEEL SAD. I WANT TO FUCKING FEEL. THIS PILLS ARE FUCKING SHIT" Xander shouted breathing heavily.

"Calm down Xander, Calm down. It's ok Xander. " Xavier said.

"I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS ACE. I DIDNT ASK TO BE KIDNAPPED AND TO GET THIS FUCKING DISORDER. I HAVE NOT BEEN TAKING MY MEDICINES FOR MONTHS NOW, YOU DIDN'T CARE. NO ONE EXCEPT XAVIER DID. ALL OF YOU GUYS WERE BUSY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING LIVES. NOW THAT ANASTASIA CAME, ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU CARE? FUCKING BULLSHIT ACE. BULL FUCKING SHIT" Xander shouted.