Chapter 13 (New Room)

Anastasia Rosaline Parker's POV

I entered the room and was shocked.

It was beautiful and so nice. It was way nicer than my old room.

I was in awe.

I even had an en suite bathroom and a walk in closet.

My brothers made the room fit for a queen.

I was especially glad that the room was not in pink colour.

I despised the colour pink, but would have still been grateful to my brothers, even if my room was pink in colour.

I thought i was going to have to sleep in the attic or something.

After seeing around my room, I unpacked the little bit of clothes I had, and put them neatly in the closet

I hid my diary under my bed and put a picture of mom and me at my bedside table.

I swallowed two pandols dry for my ribs and my leg.

I was too scared to go down and take water.

I don't know why my dumbass didn't go to the toilet sink to get water.

Feeling tired, I jumped on the bed and tried to sleep.

Sleep never came though.

The bed was too comfortable I was not used to it.

I threw my pillow on the floor and slept on the floor. It was what i was used to.

I drifted off to sleep, filled with nightmares and the horrors of what my stepdad did to me.

I woke up by somebody shaking me.

I backed away from the person, using my hands to cover my face, incase they were going to beat me.

When my vision cleared from my sleep I saw that it was Roman waking me up.

"Hey, its just me Roman, calm down" he said to me.