Chapter 36(Punishment, John)

Anastasia Rosaline Blade's POV

The whole ride back h̶o̶m̶e̶ to the house, I was thinking about Xander and Xavier.

Now that Xander told me what happened with him and Xavier, I understood more of him.

I sympathised with him and Xavier.

Dont get me wrong, I'm still scared of him but atleast now I know why he is the way he is.

I've been through something similar to the boys and I know trauma is trauma.

Im still scared to trust but maybe now I will try to be more confident around them and to slowly trust.

Once Xander parked the car in the garage, he turned and faced me.

"Listen, I'm glad we could do this and clear all this tension up. Dont talk to Xavier about the kidnapping, he is still sensitive about it. I hope that we can get along better now. Once again I'm sorry for being an ass to you. I love you Anastasia. Remember that, no matter what I do or say I'll always love you. Nobody is ever going to hurt you. Not your stupid Stepfather or John. No one is ever going to hurt you again. If they do, they will regret ever being born" Xander said.

"Wait.. What-t do you me-an-n John? I didn't tell you anything ab-outtt about any John" I said, my hand that wasn't holding the ice-cream reaching for the car door.

Xander looked at my confused and worried face.

"Fuck. Wait. Wait let me explain" he said looking panicked.

"How do you know about John?" I asked him.

Fear clouded my thoughts. I was thinking about what John did to me.

How did Xander even know?

Do the rest of my brothers know?

I was angry now. What happened with John was something very traumatic to me

I wasn't ready to talk to them about it yet.

I didn't trust them yet.

How did they find out?

Nobody ever had a hint of me being sexually abused by John.

The only person that ever knew was John himself.

How could they possibly know?

The more I questioned myself about how Xander knew about John, the more the memories of John surfaced in my head.

I can still remember his hands around my body.

Forcing me to kiss him.

I was shaking remembering John.

His dirty hands all over me.

My hands were shaking, the melted ice-cream spilling all over my hands and Xander's car,I didn't care though.

His stupid expensive car is not my concern right now, I didn't even think about the consequences about spilling ice-cream in his car.

All I could think about was John.

I abruptly came out from my thoughts when I felt a hand touching me.

I flinched at the hand thinking it was John.

It was Xander.

His face was a mixture of panic, shock and anger.

He didn't even deserve to be angry.

I was supposed to be angry.

My privacy, my trauma which I wasn't ready to talk about was exposed.