Chapter 30(Surprise)

When we reached the house, Elijah, Xavier and I ate the Mcdonalds while watching something called Netflix.

Apparently it's an application that has a lot of movies in it.

Xavier put a movie called Smurfs.

I smiled throughout the movie and enjoyed it.

There were tiny blue creatures called the Smurfs and they we adorable.

The food was also amazing.

Surprisingly I managed to finish the whole burger,without my brothers forcing me.

I think that Mcdonalds is my new favourite place to eat.

After the movie ended, Elijah excused himself saying he had some work to do.

Xavier said he had a surprise for me.

I was kinda excited but kinda scared.

The surprises that Sir gave me were either whipping me or a new bruise on my face or body.

I trusted Xavier a tiny bit, but it still scared me to find out what his surprise was.

"Here bambina, I wanted to buy for you something, I dont know if you like it but I thought you might" Xavier rambled on holding a stuffed black panther.

It was really cute and adorable. I hugged Xavier and thanked him over and over again.

I loved the panther.

I didn't have a stuffie, Sir threw all of mine away when mom died.

He said I didnt deserve happiness and that I killed my mom.

Tears filled my eyes, I reluctantly passed the panther back to Xavier.

He looked at me with confusion clouding his face.

"I can't! I've been b-bad. Bad girls don't get rewards" I cried out.

Xavier pulled me into a hug.

I felt really safe and comforted in his arms.

He shushed me.

"Bambina you deserve nothing but the best. Im really sorry about what your Stepfather did to you. You should have been with us. I failed as a brother. Now I'm here. Nothing is ever going to hurt you. Remember you deserve nothing but the best" he said looking into my eyes.

After I calmed down, Xavier gave me the black panther stuffie again.

It was really soft and I could not stop hugging it.

Xavier smiled at me hugging it

He even took a picture of me hugging the stuffie.

"Memories" he said, when I asked him why he took a picture.