Thank You

Part 85,last ever part of this book.

(Some information on book two, in the ending)

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to write this message to thank you guys.

Writing this book was not easy. I've cried, not knowing what to write. I've laughed at the ridiculous things, I've wrote.

But despite all the challenges I faced, I did it.

This is a huge deal to me. This is my first ever book.

I started off with 6 reads and ending off with 2.13 million reads.

All your comments are treasured dearly by me.

I want to thank everyone who supported me, gave me ideas and stayed till the very end.

These characters, this book, was designed to raise awareness.

I'm proud that I did it.

This book goes against the norm but I don't care. I wanted to help people by this book, and I did.

Mental health is not a joke. It's something serious. If you know someone struggling, please help them.

Mental affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make healthy choices. It is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.

Don't be assholes to anyone because you don't know what they're going through.

You are enough.
You are good enough.
You are smart enough.
You are strong enough.
You are beautiful enough.
You are kind enough.
You are brave enough.
You are enough and you will always be

Next, Rape and Sexual abuse are not being talked about enough.

So what if its a male victim? He's still a victim. Don't show all that bullshit to me. If he is a victim, his rapist deserves to go to jail and treated like a criminal.

In legal terms, sexual assault is any sexual contact that is against a person's will or without consent. This includes situations where force, violence, or weapons are used as well as situations where the victim is too intoxicated or scared to give consent. Sexual assault happens to men as well as women.

The need to deny the existence of male sexual assault is partly rooted in the mistaken belief that men are immune to being victimized, that they should be able to fight off any attacker if they are truly a "real man." A closely related belief is that men can't be forced into sex- either they want it or they don't.

Remember You Are Not to Blame Even If:

Your attacker was an acquaintance, date, friend or partner.

You have been sexually intimate with that person or with others before.

You were drinking or using drugs.

You froze and did not or could not say "no," or were unable to fight back physically.

It was still rape and its not your fault.

There is no shame in getting help.

I love you guys and girls, and I'm proud of you.

Next, depression.

There is still so much stigma around mental health that sufferers often feel marginalised for having a problem. Feeling alone and different from everyone else will only exacerbate the problem, so remind your loved one that although their illness is real, it's treatable and doesn't make them any less of a person.