Chapter 4 (Sicko Father)

Third person's POV:

A beer bottle being smash to Anastasia's head snapped her out from her hurried cooking.

One of her hand flew up to her head putting pressure at her wound.

Her heart almost stopped as she looked at her father's angry face.

She stammered and apologised for not having breakfast ready.

Her father was smiling sickly at her.

He pulled her by her hair and smashed her head against the wall.

Her head throbbed painfully, she used her hands to cover her face as much as possible. Her father stepped on her stomach putting a lot pressure on her ribs.

A sickening smiled dawned on his face when he heard a crack from her ribs.

Anastasia screamed in pain. Her father pulled her face up and said "shut up if you know what good for you".

Tears poured out from her eyes.

She snapped her mouth shut and cover it with her hands. Her pitiful whimpering could be heard and that made her father satisfied, he was happy that she was in pain.

Her screams and whimpers were musical notes to his ear. He pulled up her shirt and took the hot frying and pressed it against her stomach. She has never felt such pain in her life.

She couldn't control her scream. And for that he gave her a punch to her face.

She used her hand and weakly threw the hot frying pan to the aside.

Her head was bleeding and throbbing.

Her ribs were most probably broken.

Her stomach and finger were burnt. Her face was swollen.

She was in excruciating pain.Her previous beating from yesterday did not even start healing yet and she was getting more.

"Please please sir no more,I'm sorry sir" Anastasia whimpered to her father.

Her monster of her father was not done. He picked up the hot frying pan and with as much power that he could muster. He swung it at her head.

Anastasia welcomed the darkness, only it could take away her pain.

Even after she was unconscious, her psycho father continued kicking her and punching her. Adding more bruises to her collection. When he was satisfied he kicked her in the eye and went out to the club.