Chapter 58 (Love Is Love)

Ace Ryder Blade's POV

"What happened Rose? And why are you boys fighting?" I demanded, after hearing Xavier shout at Xander.

"Nothing much. Just Xander shouted at his friend for no reason" Xavier said.

"Alright that's not a reason to fight. If you're going to shout at one another can you do it somewhere else and not infront of our already sad sister?" I said.

"Yeah our bad" Xander said.

I squatted down in front of Ana.

"Anastasia? What's wrong? Can you tell me what happened and why you're so upset?" I gently asked her, holding her hand.

I was not used to being this gentle to anyone.

I have to be softer for Ana.

"I want Elijah" She softly mumbled.

"Elijah? Why do you want Elijah?Do you not trust us?" Xander shouted, making Ana flinch.

"Xander for fucks sake, can you please keep quiet. She's finally talking and you're scaring the shit out of her" I said, as calmly as I could.

"Ohhh swear jar" Xavier snickered.

I shot him a glare.

"Wrong timing, Xavier" I said.

I stared at Xander till he mumbled an apology to Ana for making her flinch by shouting.

I looked at Ana, she just looked physically drained.

"Ana. Elijah can't come now. He's with Roman at the hospital" I said.

Her eyes widened.

"What happened to Roman? Why is he at the hospital?" She asked panicked.

"Roman got into a car accident Ana. He's alright now just receiving medical attention at the hospital" I said.

Ana grabbed my hand and pulled me to the garage.

Well she tried to pull me but couldn't, I walked.

The twins trailed behind us.

"I want to see Roman and Elijah. Drive me to the hospital please" Ana begged.

"Alright. I'll drive you. But when we come back. I want you to tell me everything that happened at school. Deal?" I asked Ana.

"Alright" She said, nodding her head.

The twin sat in the back and Ana sat in the passenger seat.

After they were all buckled up, I drove to the hospital, with three cars of security trailing behind us.

On the way there, Ana kept asking if Roman was alright.

She even made me stop to buy some flowers for him.

She bought a bunch of sunflowers and a bar of chocolate for Roman.