Chapter 71 (Gone)

TRIGGER WARNING

TRIGGER WARNING

TRIGGER WARNING

VIOLENCE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, RAPE

TRIGGER WARNING

TRIGGER WARNING

TRIGGER WARNING

VIOLENCE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, RAPE

I REPEAT ONE LAST TIME

TRIGGER WARNING

TRIGGER WARNING

TRIGGER WARNING

VIOLENCE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, RAPE

Ace Ryder Blade's POV

"Alright there's 4 entrances to that warehouse. We are going to split up. I will take group 'Alpha'." Xander will take 'Beta'. Roman and Issac will take 'Delta'. Blaze will take 'Gamma' understood?" I asked.

A chorus of " Yes" and "Si Capo" came from my men.

Blaze clapped his hands together.

"Alright people, split up" He shouted.

Once our men were split into groups, we went over the plan.

I ensured that every single one of my men and my brothers had bulletproof vests and enough ammunition.

"Listen up. I want you all to show no mercy. Kill everyone on sight. The priority is still on finding my sister and my friend" Xander said.

"My friend too" Blaze chimed in.

I put my hand on Xander's shoulder.

"Remember. We don't hurt children. If there are children there, do not harm them. I repeat do not harm children" I said.

"All ready?" I asked.

My men nodded their heads.

"Alright boys, come here" I beckoned my brothers.

The dogs came along with them.

Apollo was sitting alert, beside me.

"Listen, update me on every single thing, using your walkie talkies. Our sister and your friends are probably in the basement" I said.

"Now,here's the hard part. When we find our sister, she is probably going to be terrified and hurt. I don't want you to show your anger at anyone there, get her and your friends and get the hell out. I'll deal with the rest of the Russians. We'll keep some of them to have fun with eh?" I said to them.

We hugged each other and loaded up into our vehicles.

We would park 2km away from the warehouse and walk the rest.

Once the signal is sent, we would attack from all the sides at the same time.

My hand was shaking, not because I was scared but because of the fucking drugs.

I needed more. I wanted more.

'No bad Ace. Shut the fuck up' I said to myself.

Apollo, the dog pushed his face into my hands.

"There. There. Good boy" I said, patting him

"You ready to kill?" I asked him.

Once he heard the word 'kill' he got all serious and wagged his tail.

We parked our cars with 3 men guarding them.

Once we found our friends and sister, they would drive and come get us.