Chapter 3 (Sir)

Anastasia Rosaline Parker Pov:

I woke up shivering from the coldness of the floor. I did not have a bed. Sir said a ungrateful bitch like me is undeserving of the privilege of having a bed.

My father told me to call him Sir roughly a month after mom died. He said that I'm not his daughter.

He said I was his maid and that I had to call him sir.

I looked at my phone which was cracked from sir throwing it at the wall and saw the time.

It was 3 in the morning but it was usual for me to wake up at timings as early as this.

My body doesn't let me sleep for long periods of time. I guess it's to protect me. Whenever I sleep I would wake up like every hour, to check if my dad is home angry and trying to beat me.

If I was really tired or really really in need of sleep I would take my sleeping pills.

However, right now I only have a few left.

Sir took away my salary to gamble and buy more drinks.

I sighed I was so tired but I cant sleep.

I didn't want to waste my sleeping pills. I got my books and started studying. I might as well make use of my time. I was so engrossed in my studying that I did not realise the time.

It was 7 am. Sir expected breakfast to be ready at 7.15. I limped down the stairs as quickly as I could.

Sir had pushed me down the stairs while I was wiping them yesterday.

I had injured my leg from the fall.

I quickly started frying the eggs and bacon but I was not quick enough.