Chapter 56 (Saving Roman)

Xavier Jason Blade's POV

"Do you think she's alright?" I asked my twin, who was currently taking a puff from his cigarette.

We decided to skip our first class as there was like 20 minutes left.

We were at the carpark where Xander decided to smoke.

"She's alright. She's a tough kid. Quit worrying" Xander said.

"But she has really bad anxiety and she's terrified of men and boys" I said worried about my sister.

"What if someone disturbs her Xander?" I asked him.

"Simple, we kill them" Xander said and he wasn't joking.

"You can't kill everyone who disturbs her Xander" I said to my twin brother.

"I can and I will. Just watch me. I have something already planned for the people at her old school" He said making me shocked.

"What the hell are you going to do the the people at her old school? They're kids Xander. We don't hurt kids" I told him.

"They hurt her. And we don't hurt innocent kids,there's a difference" He said, throwing hie cigarette down and stepping on it.

"Not everyone hurt her though" I reminded Xander.

"But those who didn't hurt her, did not help her. That's more then enough of a reason for me to hurt them" Xander said adamantly.

"Does Ace know?" I asked my twin, knowing damn well that our eldest brother will not allow whatever Xander was planning.

"No he doesn't and you're not going to tell him Xavier. They hurt our sister. Im hurting them back. Playback's a bitch" Xander said.

"True. So what's the plan? Im in" I said, making my twin smile.

"I'll tell you at home. Now, Ana's class is about to finish" Xander said, walking back to school.

We walked into school where students stayed clear of us.

They were afraid of us.

They knew not to mess with the Blades.

On the way to Ana's class we saw an excited Grey who rushed and hugged Xander.

He quickly stopped hugging Xander when he realised that there were a lot of people around.

Xander was still in the closet and Grey didn't want to out him.

Although it was actually quite obvious that they were madly in love.

"Ana's in your next class" Xander said excitedly.

"Yay. I can try to bond with her. She's still afraid of me" Grey said pouting.

"Don't worry she'll warm up to you in no time" I said to Grey.

Right as we were about to reach her class, I got a call from Ace.

"Xavier, get Xander and go and find Roman. He's somewhere about 20 minutes from your school and called me. He was attacked. He's still being attacked. Find him and help him. Im 2 hours away from him. Elijah's got back up and he's on the way. Get Xander and go and help" Ace said.

"What about Ana?" I asked Ace.

Xander was looking at me worried.

"The two cars of guards will protect her. Roman needs you guys more" Ace said over the phone.

Xander snatched the phone.

"She has anxiety and is in an unfamiliar environment we can't leave her alone" Xander said.