Chapter 22 (Let Us Help You)

Anastasia Rosaline Blade's POV

I woke up with a massive headache.

It was like someone was using a hammer to hit my head.

I groaned and sat up.

"Holy cheeseballs" I said  when I remembered what happened.

I felt so ashamed.

I tried to kill myself.

Oh God, my brothers are for sure going to kill me now.

I looked at the bedside table and saw two panadols and orange juice, I took them.

My right hand was cover in bandage as was my head.

My the cuts were burning.

I honestly felt like poop.

"Im sorry I tried to kill myself mom" I said.

I slowly stood up holy fudgecake, my ribs were hurting 10 times worse. I breathe in and out a few times and slowly trotted to the bathroom.

I was horrified at my reflection.

I took a quick shower, thanking God, for the waterproof bandage.

I tried to comb my hair, but my hand hurt so much that, I couldn't give a fish.

Haiss, I'm going to find my brothers. We need to talk.

I rather go to them, then they come to me.

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone, anyone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say, "i I know you are not".

Maybe I want my brothers to know, what happened with my stepdad, with John, and at school.

I want to tell them, I want to scream and shout the truth but im scared.

I've known them for two days.

In that two days one of them pointed a gun at me(Roman), another almost gave me a panic attack(Xander).

The oldest one(Ace) looks scary that I cant even look him in the eyes. Elijah is sometimes nice and sometimes strict, he is weird.

The only one I trust a tiny bit is Xavier. But, I only trust him like 0.1%.

My room looked messy, my little bit of clothes were everywhere. They probably searched my room for sharp objects or drugs.

I rolled my eyes.

I went to my bag, inside there was a secret compartment, where I hide a pocket knife.

I stole it from my stepdad, to protect myself if he went too far when hurting me.

I never used it though, I was too weak.

I let him use me as a punching bag.

I put the pocketknife somewhere safe, somewhere my brothers probably will not check, under my pillow.

Just as I slid the knife under my pillow. Somebody entered the room.

It was Xavier.

"Hey you're awake. Are you ok? Are you hungry? Wait thats a stupid question, you only ate dinner yesterday and now its lunch time" he said.

He took out his phone and messaged someone.

Xavier just looked at me, while I sat on the bed picking at my bandage.

I knew he messaged all my brothers and they were coming here to interrogate me.

Dont get me wrong, I was still scared of them and that they were going to hurt me.

But I had the pocket knife beside me. I was not afraid to use it. Im not going to be a punching bag anymore.

After about 5 minutes of awkward silence between me and Xavier, all my other brothers came into the room.

I tensed when I saw Roman, the image of him pointing a gun at me fresh in my head.

"Ok let's get started" Ace said.

He looked pointedly at Roman.

"Im sorry for pointing the gun at you Ana, it was an accident. I thought someone broke in the house" he said.

He looked like he was lying. How and why did he even have a gun?

"Ok but uhh why do you have a gun" I asked.

"You dont need to know that" Xander replied harshly.

Ace smacked Xander on the back of his head.

"It's my friends gun, I just came back from the gun range, I was practising" he said.

I just nodded my head even though I didn't believe him. It was 4am in the morning. Why would he even be practicing shooting a gun.

Xavier elbowed Xander in his ribs.

"I apologise for shouting at you and scaring you, when you came into my room. But next time you jolly well knock on my bloody door" Xander said.

Woah this dude does not know how to apologise.

He received another smack on the back of his head by Elijah for his harsh apology.

"I'm sorry, I was lost, the doors looked the same. I thought it was my room.. Sorry" I said, to Xander.

"No bambina, it not your fault, Xander is being a dick" Xavier said.
(baby)

"Language" Elijah warned Xavier.

"Ok now that is out of the way, What the hell happened just now?" Ace asked.

I gulped.

"Ouh that, was uh nothingg. It wont happen again" I forced out, pathetically.

Dear God, I want to be so strong. But look at me. Lying to my brothers. Not being able to tell the truth.

I dont want them to judge me.

Once they find out the truth, they are going to treat me like fragile glass.

Maybe they would even kick me out or put me in an orphanage.

"That's bullshit, you fucking tried to kill yourself " Xander shouted, making me flinch.

"What are you so scared of?? What did we do to make you scared?" Xander asked.

He looked hurt and angry at the same time.

Im sorry. Im sorry. Its not you-r-r fault.. Its m-e-e" I whispered.

Tears making it way out of my eyes.

"Who hurt you baby? Who made you like this? What happened to you?" Ace asked.

I was shocked, his voice sounded so soft and nice.

I had all the answers but I didnt want to tell him.

I started crying even more.

There was no point in hiding the truth.

They already knew something was up.

Before I could tell them what happened,my stomach growled loudly.

My already pink cheeks from crying turned red.

"Xander and Roman go get her some food and bring it here" Ace demanded his, I mean our brothers

Author's note
Soo??? Did you guys like it? Do you think Anastasia is going to tell her brothers the truth??

Thanks for reading. Love yalls
Xoxo Author Sel