Chapter 1-The Box

I'm in this elevator that's keeps on moving and I feel that I'm going to throw up.I can't feel my body everything sore,I smell a disgusting smell of burnt gasoline and I think I'm losing control of myself.

All I can remember is my name Jessica and some memories that I can't remember clearly.All I want to do is leave this crappy elevator and throw up.All I wonder and keep on asking too myself what did I do so bad to be stuck in this elevator?

I think I'm going to pass out.And yes I actually did pass out. I saw some doors open and a bright light bothering my sight.I'm really sure I heard lots of voices whispering to each other and people shouting out loud its a girl.I tried to stand up but I lost my balance and almost felled but some one had catched me.

I wasn't sure who it was but I knew he was strong.And then there I was really confused and scared wondering where was I .I was getting ready to run until I heard someone talk who I suppose was thee one who had catched me.

All he said was "we got ourselves the shuckiest shuck-faced shank there ever was ,bet ya she's gone physco,but I can handle this greenie".So there I was admiring the hot Asian Greek god and amazed by the way he talked.But despite how everyone is calling out mean things .All I did was run as fast as I could heading to the big gray stone walls.