Chapter 26

Jessica's POV

......................................

I have nothing to say now I'm really broken in the inside.Now that I see the real Minho I just have no idea what to do or what to feel.

It's simple he's just a cheater and I can't change things back.I have to run the maze tomorrow it's going to be a very stressful day.

Newt saw me sad and came up to me and said "hi greenie you alright ?"
I stared at him and I knew I could trust him because you know he is a very true friend so I bursted into tears and he hugged me tight "it's alright greenie everything happens for a reason,like me and Isabella ."

I stared at him and I smiled that's when I had an idea I got up on the table and started to sing "Newt and Isabella sitting on a tree k-I-s-s-I-n-g".

Newt cheeks got red as tomatoes and everyone were like awww or like ohhhhhhh and others just laughing.

I got off the table and I patted his back "your welcome shank"I said still laughing.

Newt stared at me still blushing and pushed me I kept on laughing and he pushed me again I tripped on my foot and fell right on someone's arm.

He grabbed me and I turned around to see who it was .Minho he had grabbed me.

"I grabbed you just like I did the very first time you came out the box" he said.

"Leave me alone please go and grab Teresa "I said my eyes were watering and just before I was going to leave he holded me tightly and said "wait I need to explain everything ".

"Please just stop "I said tears already falling down my cheeks.

"No please stop crying,the more you cry the more it hurts my heart " he said .

"Stop please I have to run the maze tomorrow "I left to the homestead crying .

I calmed down and decided to go outside I took a walk and I saw Nayelli she was walking with me and telling me how she hates working in the garden and how she would love to work with Thomas.

We started joking around for a while but every time I will see stupid Teresa staring at me and smiling like a mental person.

I would roll my eyes and that's when out of no where I said "fuck a duck".
Everyone stared at me and at the same time that asked me what did you say?

I cracked up and said "FUCK A DUCK"I laughed more and more and then Newt and isabella were dying of laughter and Nayelli was laughing and Thomas even Alby.

I couldn't control my laughter that Jorge came up to me and said "are you okay do you need help we can call the med jacks if you want"he reached his arms up to me and I hugged him still laughing on his shoulders.

Then I realized that everything went silent when I stopped hugging Jorge I looked around to see that it was Minho making fists but he just stared at me and left.

I just shrugged my arms and mumbled "shuck face".

After that I was sleepy and left to go and sleep.again I felt that thing like if someone would shut me down and automatically would turn me off.

This time I could see the creator again ,what was her name again...Jasmin that was it and she kept on repeating wicked is good.But I saw myself hugging Minho like if he was going to leave me forever.I saw myself screaming at someone and my hair was neat and I had a lab coat on.

Then I woke up very confused."wicked is good "I mumbled to myself.

It was morning time and you know what that meant ...it was my very first day to run the maze.

I had my tank top shirt on and some shorts I got off my bed and stretched my arms and also rubbed my eyes.

"I told you that your very beautiful,sunshine "

That right there my friends scared the Klunk out of me I almost had a shucking heart attack.

I look to see that it was Minho.

"What the bloody hell are you doing in here!?!?" I said .

"Awwww and I love it mostly when you get mad"he said putting his hand on his sexy chest.wait not sexy I meant ....strong no what am I thinking about ugh just forget it.

"How long were you in here dumbass"I said to him.

"I got in here just like a minute ago and I saw how you rubbed your eyes with those pretty hands".he said getting closer." I also saw how you stretched you arms making your long beautiful hair get on your way"he said moving my hair on a side and rubbing my cheek.

He held me close but I refused and I let go "please stop I said I'm done with you do I have to spell it out for you I am D-O-N-E with you "I said pushing him away from me.

"Hey sunshine but who said that I was done with you ,anyways I'm your leader today because you start your very first day as a runner with me and I had to come and wake your pretty eyes up you know".

I rolled my eyes "I'm waiting "
"Waiting for what?" He said.

"I need to change ya know".i said to him annoyed.

He had a smirk on his face and left waiting for me outside.

I came out and we made it to the walls "this is it sunshine you ready"he said starring at me.

"I my friend is born ready ".i said flipping my hair.

He smiled and we entered the mysterious maze together.