Chapter 2-The Glade

I'm heading to the big stone walls maybe there's a place where I can be by myself or run away from this place.I was so happy until the Asian Greek god grabbed me and pushed me accidentally."hey what's wrong with you I was going to leave this place let me go!"I said.

"I can't unless you want to die in there ".the Asian dude pissed me off.But suddenly the stone walls started closing I guess I understood the Greek god.But I noticed that the Asian dude was still holding me and I said "can you let go of me now."I don't know if it was my imagination but I'm really sure he was blushing.He was amazing wait let me correct what I just said he IS amazing.

He smiled and said "welcome to the glade greenie,call me Minho and never ever go out these walls unless your crazy enough to go and die out there,got it greenie".I rolled my eyes and said "stop calling me greenie I have a freaking name you know".

He stopped and stared at me ."what are you staring at?"He laughed and said "I'm waiting to know what your name is greenie".I realized that I hadn't told him my name and then I told him"my name is Jessica Mr.Minho."I said sarcastically.

So I have to admit it Minho is a really attractive guy I have this feeling I know him from somewhere.He was about to say something until I saw a tall guy he was very tough looking I guess he's the leader.

"Hello greenie the -"."My name is Jessica please stop calling me greenie "."good that so let me start all over hello Jessica I am so so so glad too meet you as you can see -".

"shuck it mr.alby I am here to tell you that you are presenting yourself not giving long boring pep talks" Minho said in a funny voice.

Let's say he made me laugh a little first time I ever laugh in this place."just make this quick" I said."OK then my name is alby I'm the leader of this place and I will give you the tour tomorrow morning before the wake up got it" And then he left.