chapter 20

I was instantly asleep.I dreamed with the three girls again and the lady who kept on saying wicked is good.I don't know if I'm going crazy but I think I saw myself working with them but also I could hear a song.

I woke up early that morning .I saw a beetle blade approaching me.I went up to it and I remembered what newt said he said that they were spies.

So I went up to it and I waved hello and I was like I hate you guys but just when I was about to touch the beetle blade Minho had stopped me and he gave me a small peck.

What are you doing?he asked."oh,I'm just telling the beetle blade how much I hate them".I said.

He smiled and he wrapped his hand around mines.

We went to eat breakfast at frypans.Minho had left.

That's when the alarm went on.I closed my ears it was loud.and chuck was like the box!?!

"Everything is going to change"I mumbled to myself.I ran to the box newt and Gally opened the doors.

That was it,it was them,I was not dreaming the whole time they were in my memories.

It was the two pretty girls and Teresa.

"Its three girls"newt said surprised.

That's when Teresa seemed like she was dead and all of a sudden she woke up and said I hate you Jessica,I hate you and then she fainted.

Everyone stared at me.

I was confused,I saw a not on the pretty girl wavy hair I grabbed it and it had the same words.

Everything is going to change

Newt was like do you know them?"I don't know"I said.

They took the three girls to the med jack.

Two girls had waken up.I asked them what was their name.Isabella and Nayelli.

They had said that they couldn't recognize each other and they had no idea where they were or who they were.

I could tell that newt was very interested in Isabella.and Isabella was too.
I had a nice time talking to them.it was fun finally having a girl talk.

But my question was why does Teresa hate me?

She hasn't woken up yet but nayelli and Isabella were like best friends or something.

Everything is going to change I mumbled to myself once again.