chapter 18-Jessica's POV

I felt dizzy something or someone had injected me.I couldn't move I was so tired and I felled in a deep sleep.while I was sleeping I had this dream where I saw 3 girls,and the creator Jasmin she kept on saying wicked is good.and the other 3 girls said that there was going to be a change.but only 2 of the girls seemed to like me.

I finally woke up I was alone I kinda had a headache.at first I couldn't remember what happened but then I remembered. Ben had stabbed me.but all of a sudden I wanted to see minho.where's Minho?I asked myself.I desperately wanted to see him.

I saw the clock he was about to come from the maze.I couldn't get out because i knew that if newt saw me he wouldn't let me go outside,but luckily there was a window so I escaped with no one catching me.

I made it to the walls I waited for minho.and then I saw him he seemed so sad and worried (sexy and hot).I was so happy I called his name out."minho!".he turned around he was surprised or something.

Me:"hello?"

Minho:"your alive!"

Me:"yeah I guess I am because I'm breathing probably I am alive"

Minho:*smiling*"shank".

He grabbed me and spinned me around the air.he was hugging me so tightly."hey remember that slumber party we had?"he asked.

"Yeah?"I said."well remember the story of the princess and the prince"he said smiling."yes I do remember".I said."well you want to know what they did at the end".he said."yeah"I said."are you sure?"he said smiling ."yes"I replied back."okay then this is what they did".he said and he grabbed me and kissed me.

Omg were kissing finally! I thought to myself.he let go of me and I was smiling. "Hey I want to give you something special" he said.

He reached my hand it was the necklace I found in my sweater.then I saw his hand he had the other half."wait,it was you the whole time?"I said happy.

He smiled I was happy I grabbed him and we kept on hugging each other.

Newt finally came "what the bloody-"

"Don't ruin our moment here shank"minho said still holding me tight.

I felt so happy being with minho he put the necklace on and I put mines on to.J+M I wonder where you bought these ,minho?I asked.

He smiled and holded my hand ."dear Jessica would you honor me by being my girfriend,little pretty shuck face?"he asked

"Wow I loved the ending really romantic little pretty shucked face,but anyway I do accept your request."I said.

We were so happy together holding hands then I realized that I was hungry so we headed to frypans.

Everyone kept on staring at us .but I didn't cared its only me and minho.I ignored everyone sometimes chuck would talk and I wouldn't listen to a word he said.

Minho kept on hugging me and I kept on touching his beautiful soft lovely hair.we walked the entire glade holding hands.he will make me laugh and he would say some cheesy lines.

Minho:"so everyday the maze changes everyday the sky changes and everyday the night changes,but do you know what never changes?"

Me:*guessing*"nope"

Minho:"you and me never changes".

Me:*blushing*"awwwww"

Then it was night time I needed some rest minho took me to my room but while I was walking I saw Jorge.he seemed sad and happy to see me but when he saw me I waved hello and he just smiled a bit and then he left.what was wrong with him?I thought.

We made it to my room minho rubbed my checks and kissed me."good night my lovely shank"he said.I smiled "night night".I said back.

I closed the door and I layed on the bed then I felled asleep.