Chapter 3-The Glade

I was alone watching the stars when suddenly Minho came up and said "sup shank".He scared me and I pushed him.He was smiling and said want to go to frypan's and eat some dinner?And I thought to myself when was the last time I ate.

   He stared at me and said "so are you coming or naw I mean you can starve to death I don't really care"And I said " yes Iam coming and no I won't die of hunger".

I followed him and I saw many teenage boys but none of them was compared to Minho.I bumped into someone he was kinda tall with dirty    blonde hair and a squared looking jaw."hello my name is newt I'm second in command greenie nice to meet ya".

"Hello newt and first of all my name is Jessica not greenie and I would appreciate you if you call me by my name".

"Yeah sure Jessica whatever your name is you get bloody mad easily ya know shank."I stared at newt and then Minho popped up and said "eat ya food fast or it will get cold.""yes mom "I told him.

I had so many questions to ask and then Newt slapped my shoulder and said that I should go and sleep.He told this cute chubby kid named chuck to fix me a place to sleep.I left with him and met this other guy named Thomas.He was really nice and chuck was too.everybody felled asleep except me I was still in confusion on why was I here and who sended me here.
Finally I felled asleep and I had this scary dream ,I was in shock I guess I woke up in the middle of the night I needed to calm down and I left I sat on the grass and started to cry .That's when I heard a noise.