chapter 12-moment ruined/nice view

I woke up stretching myself and I was like "where am I ?"I opened my eyes and noticed minho awake."your in heaven "he said."yeah right I'm in hell,because remember what newt said your the devil ".I said smiling."shut up sleepy shank".I stared at him and then I asked "what are you doing?"he took his shirt off "imma take a shower greenie".

OMG he was shirtless!!!!!I wasnt listening to what he said I was hypnotized by his six pack and his muscles.he was like a Greek god or something I felt like if I was in the clouds.

"Hello??calling for Jessica"he said."I'm here shank,are you blind or something?"I said.I stood up and I tripped on my shoe and he grabbed me.

"You okay shank?"he said "uh huh"I said.he was getting closer and he tucked my hair in.yesss finally this is the moment I've been waiting for!I thought.

He smiled and was a centimeter to kiss me until chuck opened the door wide open!"what are you guys doing?"chuck asked.I pushed minho and I felt my face turn red.minho was mad "do you know how to knock the door slinthead"minho said.newt came by and said "what's wrong?"."I don't know,I came in here and minho was all up on Jessica ."chuck said.

"Oohhhhh minho!?!" Newt said."wait a minute guys ,see stupid minho here had something in his eyes and I got close to him so that I could take the little trash out of his eye,duhhhh,right minho".minho nodded his head "yep,that's what happened".minho said smiling.

"Yeah right"newt said.then I went outside to get my clothing because I was going to take a shower too.I went to the bathroom but there was a huge line .all of the guys shirtless omg I was so amazed.

minho came by "sup shank"."whoa now this is what I call heaven,look at those muscles ,look at Jorge too.."I said ."hey look at me I'm better lookin ya know".I stared at him and smiled.

Thomas came by well I think everyone needs to take a shower or something. I saw Jorge and he let me skip him.but minho said he was gonna take care of the bathroom door.

I came out and I brushed my hair and Minho's hair was wet too.

Later then I went to work in the garden I finished and waited for minho.he came and we ate at frypans.newt said that minho had a dirty mind I laughed.but then minho was like" no newt has a really dirty mind,last time frypans made hot dogs and newts said they seemed like his di-."minho shut up,and newt you have a dirty mind and ewwww"!I said.