chapter 9-friendship

So I was thinking I can just throw the door and run away from minho.

Minho knocked on the door "hey you ready shank".oh yeah time for the plan I thought.I pushed the door wide open and ran as fast as I could.

"Yes I ran away whoooo hoooo"I was so happy I turned around and he was chasing me .omg I was running so hard we we're playing some sort of cat and mouse game.only that he was the cat and I was the mouse.

"I'm right behind you shank im gonna catch you".he said .I was giggling and I ran behind newt."newt,newt help...help "I was running unfortunately he couldn't help me .so I kept on running.

"Minho leave me alone"I said breathing in deep breaths and laughing at the same time.he grabbed my arm and I was pushing him back and we triped together and felled on the ground.

There we were together he was on top of me.both of us facing each other.it was so romantic.I was catching my breath and laughing."get off me you Pervert "I got up and he was holding me.

"I told you I'll catch you"he said smiling "and I'll only let you go till you forgive me".I stared at him I was for sure my face was red cause of running too much.he accidentally poked me and I laughed.

"Ooohhhhh someone's ticklish"he wiggled his eyebrows."uh oh "I said.

He grabbed me and started tickling me."minho stop"I couldn't take it.I was laughing so hard."nope not until you forgive me"he said.I wrapped my arms on his neck and he was still tickling me.

"Hey minho listen too me"I grabbed his hands and smiled .he had stopped tickling me.I was still laughing and I touched his hair."minho I forgive you, annoying shank".

I could see the happiness in his eyes .he picked me up and spinned me around on the air.I hugged him ,wait we HUGGED each other so tightly."I'm so sorry"he said."I said its okay"and we kept on hugging each other for a long long time.I felt butterflies in my belly.neither of us wanted to let go.

Until newt came."bloody hell you guys were mad at each other and then you start playing around the whole glade and know you won't stop hugging each other,let go now you guys are little baby friends again".

"Go away newt don't spoil the moment" minho said rubbing my back."no can do alby is calling both of y'all".so I had to let go.I stared at minho and we smiled at each other.

"Why does alby need us for ?"I asked ."I dunno "newt said.so minho grabbed my arm and said "let's go see what the shuckin leader wants".

And we left.I saw alby and he seemed kind of mad.