chapter 14-me and Minho

We made it to frypans I sat beside newt and Thomas.Minho sat at the end ,chuck in the middle and Jorge at the other end.we were eating and all of a sudden I said something girly " I wish I had make up and some pretty clothing like dresses."

Everyone stared at me "I forgot you guys are boys, don't understand".I rolled my eyes."your pretty ".Jorge said."no she is not,she is a rose full of BEAUTY, you are amazing with or without make up".minho said.I smiled at him and I was playing with my hair and I knew I was blushing.

"Awwwwww"newt and Thomas said.Minho kept on staring at me.

"Stop staring at me!"I said covering my face."I'm not staring at you I'm staring at your beauty"minho said.yes i was melting."ohhhh,Minho and jessica sitting on the tree"chuck said ."shut up "I told him and I threw a piece of potato at him.then chuck threw broccoli which landed at newt and then we all had a food fight.

Then I was like let's all play a game let's play police and robbers.minho said "imma change the name to Griever's And gladers"."nice one"Thomas said.we all started playing.

"Ok minho since you are so ugly you will be a Griever".I said"ok,but Imma catch you".he said.then we were all playing even alby was playing.I ran so fast but minho was behind  me and Jorge was behind me but minho pushed him and said that it was an "accident".

he grabbed me."so how you want me to sting you, I can tickle you or push you or  better kiss you."I was blushing."no can do you won't sting me "I said and I kicked him and ran.

"Hey that's cheating".he said.I ran and I won the game."yayyy we won!!"I said.then we all sat around the fire we decided to sleep there.I slept on Minho's shoulder it was a very beautiful day today I thought it was only me and Minho.

Next morning I woke up beside minho. I think I got used to sleeping beside him already. Everyone were still sleeping even frypan.I went to cook myself some pancakes and then Minho came."good morning shank,you want some pancakes?"I said."hell yeah I want pancakes".he said.

We both ate pancakes which were very good then the other gladers woke up and then I was walking with minho.I saw minho hiding something behind his back.

Minho-"hey jessica I um I-"

Me-"yes minho?"

Minho-"I ..want to give you this".*handing a flower*

Me-*blushing*"thanks"*hugging him*

Minho-"can I ask you something?"

Me-"yeah"

Minho-"can you promise me that no matter what we will be there for each other anytime anywhere no matter what?"

Me*holding my pinky*"I promise minho"

I hugged him so tightly and I  repeated the words again I promise."thanks for the flower"I said and I kissed him on his cheeks.I saw him blushing and he hugged me tighter.he had to leave I waved goodbye to him and I tucked the flower onto my hair.but I felt something weird in my chest.

Something was going to happen.

I finished working but I kept on thinking on minho.I saw the other runners come in but minho hadn't come yet.I grabbed a bottle of water and I waited for minho.

All the gladers were waiting for him but the walls were about to close.newt was beside me "sorry shank" he said.gally was being annoying as always "oopsy jessica your prince charming might not come"he said.I ignored him.I put my hair in a ponytail and tears were running down my cheeks.

"No minho not you please"I whispered.the doors were closing Jorge was beside and newt was beside me."hold this flower newt".I gave it to him."why?" he said.

I ran inside the maze the doors were so close of smushing me.I was inside the maze.