chapter 8-the start

"I'm not letting go of you shank"he said.I was so mad"put me down I don't want to see you".I tried to get down but he is so so so so so......strong I couldn't let go.He smiled but I didn't I was still mad at him.He was holding me and said "imma carry you the whole day shank until you forgive me."

I looked at him "fine then  you can carry me the whole shuckin day but I'm not forgiving you,and imma tell alby ,you'll listen to him anyways".I rolled my eyes at him."who said that I would listen to him"he raised his eyebrows and started walking and carrying me.

I saw Thomas "Thomas help me please I don't wanna be with this piece of klunk".Thomas came running toward us and was so close to help me ."don't you dare Thomas or imma hit the klunk out of you slinthead".he stared at Thomas with a cold stare."sorry"Thomas whispered and he left.

"oh my god let me go I'm tired I wanna sleeeeep".he smiled "you can sleep on my chest"and he winked at me."ewwwww no I prefer to sleep with a Griever than with you".so I saw newt I was about to scream at him until minho put his hand over my mouth."nope you can't be calling people ,unless you forgive me".I nodded my head "I'm not going to forgive you"

It was dawn and I was hungry ,I saw Jorge and he was eating apples "hey Jorge!"yep I saw minho get mad and he turned to walk the other way.I punched him and kept on talking to Jorge"jorgeeeee come here let's talk"

Minho rolled his eyes and I thought yep perfect moment to annoy him.Jorge came "que paso mija"he said ."I'm bored ,hey can I have an apple porfavor?"minho kept on moving and Jorge gave me the apple and we kept on talking and minho was pissed off.

Me-"so Jorge how's life?"

Jorge-"terrible"

Minho-*rolling eyes*

Me-"so you talk Spanish right"

Jorge-"yep,asi es señorita Bonita"*winking at me*

Minho-wtf

Me-"what did you say"

Jorge-"I said yes pretty lady"*smiling at me*

Minho-*mad as fuck*

Me-*blushing*"awwww thanks first time someone tells me something sweet"

Newt-"what are you doing minho?"

Minho-*smiling*"I'm carrying this greenie until she forgives me"

Me-"I told you I'm not forgiving you"

Jorge-"well adios I'm leaving"

Me-*waving goodbye*"kk bye"

Minho-*mocking me*

Newt-" ooohhhh minho is jealous"

Minho-"shut up"

And then newt left and minho was like finally.I stared at him and I was like "I have to use the bathroom"he smiled "yes my lady".he let me go to the bathroom and I thought perfect moment to escape.