Chapter 22

I woke up kind of hungry.so I got up and left to frypans I saw Minho with Teresa laughing together .Minho hadn't notice me so I thought everything was ok.I mean he can laugh with other people too right?

But then Jorge came up to me and said "looks like someone wants your shank over there"."shut up,Minho is just trying to make her feel better?"I said

"That's what you think,but the truth is that you will be saying bye to him soon".jorge said.

I left mad thinking that what Jorge had said wasn't true.stomping my foot onto the ground and crossing my arms and making a commotion to myself I fell backwards but someone had captured me.

It was Minho "I see someone is in a bad mood today"."well I see someone is ignoring me and preferring other people than me and laughing with her too".I said jealously.

"Well I see my sunshine is cloudy today".Minho said with a smirk"why don't you leave and go tell your jokes to Teresa "I said

"Because I only want you to listen to my jokes "Minho said holding me tight."so how was your date with Teresa?"I asked"the only date I have every day is you shank"he said.

"Fine then so how was frypans food?"I asked trying to change the conversation."pretty good,but not as good as you sunshine "Minho said winking at me.

"He made me smile and I rubbed his hair until a question ran up my head"When will I be able to run again?"I said."as soon as you feel better".he said patting my head softly.

Finally we got up to go and steal a snack from frypans we were holding hands and chuck came along too.

"Hey guys,you know that Gally said that the glade is going to turn into a girl salon,that was pretty funny"chuck said.

I rolled my eyes sarcastically and kept on holding Minho's hand.we sat around the warm fire.Newt and Isabella sat beside us too.

Then Nayelli came by with Thomas and we were all sitting around the fire.It felt like we have done this before.like if we knew each other already.

Minho kept on using he sassy sarcasm which is one of the many things I like from him.

I noticed Teresa came too she sat near us I was about to leave but Minho laid me down his chest and said "hey sunshine did you know that falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world;finding you was the first ".he said giving me a small kiss.

I smiled and hugged him I noticed Teresa got mad but I didn't even care I knew I had Minho and that was it.