chapter 15-inside the maze

I was inside the maze,OMG I'm inside the maze I broke rule number 1.oh shit I said to myself.but I didn't have time for that ,what I was worried about and desperate of seeing was minho.I was running and running when I saw him.I saw minho laying on the floor.I went up to him.

"Minho!!!"I screamed he was unconscious .I had a water bottle and I dumped the whole water to his face without leaving a drop.he woke up.I saw his arm it was bleeding."wait minho I'll help you."I said.I took my shirt off (don't worry I had an undershirt on )and tied it around his arm.

"Omg minho you had me worried".I hugged him."what are you doing here,what time is it?"he said .he saw his watch "oh shit the walls closed ,what are you doing here your in danger".minho said worried.

"Hey minho calm down ,look at me,minho!"I said grabbing his head.I put my forehead on his."we will always be there for each other anytime anywhere no matter what".I said.he hugged me."what happened to you?"I asked.

"I don't know all I can remember was that I was running and suddenly I hurt my arm and this odd smell that was horrible made me faint".he said.

Screech....screech........ Screech

"Oh no".it was a griever I was already standing up with minho."ummmm,minho?"I said really scared."hey whatever you do run and never look back and stay with me,I don't want nothing to happen to you.".he said.

I saw it .

A griever."run"mihno said.I was behind him running as fast as I can but I had tripped and minho was ahead of me.

The griever was right in front of me.

"Ummmm,hi griever see I have to leave ,umm sorry."I said And I ran I couldn't find minho but the griever was chasing me I was dead meat.

I climbed the vines but the griever was behind me.so I had to let go and unfortunately the vines cut my pants "great now I have shorts".I said to myself.

I kept on running and I bumped into minho."follow me".he said. He took me to section 7 but I saw the griever.minho was in the other side already.

"Jessica run hurry up are you crazy".he screamed at me.

"Just stay there wait for a minute".I yelled across .the griever was behind me the doors were closing and I ran .I ran so fast I felled ,minho catched me and the walls closed right behind me.

I was so scared I hugged minho and bursted into tears.minho was holding me "its alright,your ok with me ok".he said."we made it minho,we survived".I said."not only we survived you also killed a griever"he said.

I turned around and I saw the smushed griever.I had killed a griever.

I sat with minho in the corner and I layed my head on his chest."is your arm ok?"I asked."yeah its alright."he said.I was so glad that I found him I wonder what would it have been if I never found him.

I was so tired minho was playing with my hair.he hugged me tightly and said "I'm glad I'm with you"."me too"I said.

The night was so long finally it was morning time I was really cold because I only had an undershirt on and my pants which turned into shorts last night.

Minho saw me trembling "oh god your gonna get sick,here"he said taking his shirt off and handing it to me.I put his shirt on which was really big on me.he had an undershirt on too.

We made it to the glade and I saw chuck.chuck was so happy he was screaming out loud then the other gladers came to see us.

Jorge was happy and he hugged me .newt was so happy too he hugged me.and alby seemed mad and glad at the same time.

"So you saw a griever?"Thomas asked."yeah we did"I said."not only we saw one jessica killed one too."minho said.

Everyone was amazed we were the first one to survive and I was the first one to kill a griever.

We went to the medjacks so they could check us out.after that I went to change my clothing and alby had called a gathering because I broke rule number 1 never leave the glade.

Almost everyone were on my side .the only one who wanted me punished was Gally and Ben.

But what I ask myself was what did I ever do to Ben?anyways I won my case and alby is making me an official runner. So you know what that means I'm going to run everyday with minho.

Later then I went to eat and I sat beside minho we were hungry as animals.then I told newt the whole thing.after that I was with jorge and then I went to sleep.alby gave us the day off because me and minho were exhausted.