Chapter 24

Today I've been so confused that I'm just like for real why can't Teresa leave me alone and mind her own business.

I've bumped with Minho several times but I would just ignore him. I start running in two days but everything is going to be different.

Nayelli and Isabella says that they want to be a runner I might just give them my place for them.

But I don't think Alby would agree to that.Newt told me to cheer up but I can't I mean this is all Teresa's fault.

I don't like her at all she gives me this feeling that she is up to something bad she is someone who you can't trust.

I went to eat and Nayelli was like "hey I don't like seeing you sad I want to see the girl I know"

I stared at her and i said "your right I'm not going to fall in depression just cause of them".

So I felt better it was night time and I could see Newt having a head start with Isabella.they were together watching the stars.

And I thought I used to do that with Minho.

But you know what they say past is in the past now we're in the present.

I started to play with a rock and I have no idea why I was playing with the rock.i tossed it and I kicked it like if it were a soccer ball.

I was so into the rock that I literally fell into Minho I got up and said"move you shank"and I grabbed my rock and kept on playing with it.

He grabbed my arm I knew how badly he wanted to talk to me but I just ignored him.

I went to sleep I was so tired but I found this letter in my Hammock and it said from Minho for Jessica.

I didn't want to open it.but I did kept it safe.

I fell asleep until it was morning.

This was it just one more day and I am able to run.i stretched out and I saw the letter.

I decided to read it later.while I was getting up I could see Minho getting ready to go into the maze. I missed how I would pack his stuff and he would peck me.

That shuck face I just wonder what it will be tomorrow in the maze.

I left to go and eat some bacon which by the way it was so good.

I was talking with Nayelli and Isabella and I saw Teresa smiling at me I just rolled my eyes.

I swear that girl has problems.

It was about time to read the letter so I did.

Hey sunshine I love you so much that I don't know how to live without you.I'm so sorry I need you I know I'm so stupid that I had not believed in you and I have to be with you.sunshine I have a special surprise for you can you meet up with me in the woods please
With love Minho

I needed him too I missed him so the letter convinced me.

But I noticed that while I read the letter his handwriting seemed a bit different but I think I was wrong.

It was evening when I saw him. I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

He left so I was like surely it was time to meet him in the woods.

I left and when I made it I saw what I wasn't expecting.

My heart was broken in a million of pieces.

I was so stupid how could I believed him.

He was enjoying this moment kissing Teresa.she saw me and smiled and said he is all mine.

Minho turned around and stared at me with a puzzled face. I went up to him and I gave him the the letter he wrote for me and left.

I was crushed by a guy who only loves to play with my life.i was so stupid.

I left crying and remembering that tomorrow was going to be the most horrible day because starting tomorrow I was a runner.

I'm so stupid why would I believe in him.