# CUT SCENE (Pt. 1)

New characters and (not so fluent) japanese words ahead!

A knock can be heard from the other side of the door, gaining Youngjo's and the others attentions as he approached it closer before opening the door.

Discovering two friends of his, greeting him with a warm and gentle smile. One of them push his glasses up to the bridge of his nose and open his mouth.

"It's great to see you again"reaching out his hand to shake."Likewise, Doctor Seungjoon"

"No need to be formal. Just call me by my name like you used to"Seungjoon smiled again and introduce the other guy beside him.

A Japanese guy who is an IT expert named Mizuguchi Yuto as Youngjo shook hands with him.

Dongju, Eric, Chanhee, Sunwoo and Jacob are watching them from afar. They exchange glances with each other, questions on their faces.

"I'm glad you called me. So who is this vampire you talked about? I'd like to meet him"Seungjoon asked, taking a glance on each unfamiliar faces in the room except for Jacob because they know each other for a long time too.

"Chanhee come here"

"M-Me?"

Chanhee didn't expect them to be talking about him. He point his finger to himself somewhat feeling nervous about it as he saw Youngjo nod his head.

He stand up from his seat, releasing Sunwoo's hand in his grasp and take a few steps towards them.

"Chanhee huh? What a pretty name"Seungjoon let out a soft chuckle, teasing the pink haired boy.

Sunwoo was already glaring at the guy, curling his hands into a fist. Dongju saw the face he was making, smirking to himself.

Knowing the look that says 'Don't touch nor flirt with my boyfriend or you're dead'

Chanhee couldn't help it but to blush at Seungjoon's compliment and tried to act like it didn't affect him.

"You don't have to worry so much. I'm not gonna steal him away from you"Seungjoon points it out and chuckle once again, making both Sunwoo and Chanhee to blush harder.

"Mattaku (Oh geez)"Yuto sighed, shaking his head left to right."We're here to discuss about his bloodlust"

"My bloodlust?"Chanhee furrowed his eyebrows."What about it?"

"We heard that you can't really control your bloodlust whenever you see blood so we're here to help you how"

Everyone showed interest about it as Chanhee looked at Sunwoo for a second before turning back to Seungjoon, accepting the offer.

Settling down first by sitting down on the vacant seats, Seungjoon begin to explain about bloodlust and why Chanhee feels the need to drink humans blood.

It was due to a beast. A beast that placed within inside of him where it awakens his hunger or thirst for blood. But there's another reason why he felt the bloodlust or felt like vamping out.

That's because he imagined himself leaping on people, ripping their skins off, slashing their necks as they bathed in blood.

The beast kept on giving him violent and gory scene, trying to persuade him to do that kind of thing.

"So you mean this beast is the one trying to take control of my body?"Chanhee asked a question, pointing his finger to his abdomen.

Seungjoon nod as a respond and adjust his glasses."But how can he control his beast to prevent it from their outrage?"