↯ z e r o ↯

PROLOGUE

"Yah! Choi Chanhee!!"

Sunwoo shouted to the top of his lungs with tears brimming in his eyes which blurring his vision while staring right at the boy in front of him who is now holding a man, a dead man.

The boy named Chanhee changes his gaze towards Sunwoo, licking off the blood that's on his lips and send him a deathly glare.

Throwing the dead man away from him, he slowly approaches him.

"Snap out of it!! This is not the Chanhee I know!! You are better than this!!"

He shouted again trying to knock him out from this monstrous behaviour.

He seems like he's out of control but Sunwoo ain't giving up.

He will risk his life for him if he isn't going back to normal like the way he used to know.

Tears flowing down from his eyes, clenching his fists while gritting his teeth.

Few flashbacks of Chanhee's beautiful smiles appeared in his mind making him to feel the pain in his heart.

Everyone calls him a monster but he's not like that in Sunwoo's eyes.

He's very special, precious and important to him even though how many times he killed those innocent people and drank their blood, he still love him.

He's the only one who can save him from this outrage.

Chanhee was already standing in front of Sunwoo, locking his red eyes at him with his fangs poking out from the side of his lips.

"Chanhee... This isn't you. Fight against those inner demons inside you. I know you can do it... I believe in you. Please... Turn back for me"he said in between his sob, not even trying to run away from him.

He brings up his hand to cup his cheek, crying while putting on a smile and he can feel him flinch from the sudden skin contact.

His red eyes slowly fading away, gazing at his beloved boyfriend as tears pooling in his eyes.

He knew that he's going back to normal at any soon but it instantly turns fully red again when he saw someone in a far distant behind Sunwoo with a gun in hand ready to shoot.

Chanhee widen his eyes and is fast enough to wrap his arm around Sunwoo, protecting him right before the guy could actually pull the trigger.

/ B A N G /

"C-CHANHEE!!"

COMING SOON!

NEXT UPDATE ON 22/11/20!! :)