↯ f i v e ↯

Telling Sunwoo to stay on the rooftop, Chanhee went to leap off from the building and fall down into the hallway, chasing the target he had seen running away with a sniper in his hand.

Sunwoo is really worried about him and his arm that got shot by someone. It needs to be treated before he'll loss some more blood plus he's in danger.

Soon enough, he heard more gunshots from below as he went to check it out and saw him got hit by the bullet on his body.

Oh no

Without thinking twice, he ran down the stairs of the rooftop almost immediately, wanting to save him from getting shot and stop the fight.

He heard some more gunshots again as he prayed to give him protection from the God.

On the other side, the police members heard Chanhee groan in pain through the speaker which makes them to stop what they are doing as they ditched their main mission and focus on helping him.

Youngjo asked Eric to track him down and tried to arrive there as soon as possible before it get worst. Dongju didn't join them in their car but still going to help him since he's also a vampire.

"Go to hell you blood-sucking demon! I hate you!"the man with a sniper, pull the trigger again but he missed it.

Chanhee dodged most of the bullets but that doesn't mean he isn't shot. There's already three bullets in his body and bloods are spilling out from his clothes.

Eyes turning red, fangs are shown under his upper lips as his fingernails becoming as sharp and pointy as bird's claws. Changing himself like this is whenever bad guys appear.

Of course he'll be like this if he saw blood but that mostly occur when he likes someone.

He lunged at him and send him a few scratches on his face and body to make him weak as he kicked the sniper off of his grasp.

It flew away to the back so that he couldn't retrieve it again and the man fall down right on his butt against the ground, feeling somewhat scared.

The blonde boy walk closer to the man, looking down at him with deadly crimson eyes. Sunwoo finally reached the ground floor as he watches him from afar.

As much as he want to get in between them and hate to see him hurt, he don't want to interfere. He's not useful in this kind of situation and he don't know how to stop it.

/ B A N G /

He heard another gunshot that makes his eyes wide open, shouting his name while running towards him who is now falling backwards as tears flowed out from his eyes.

The man that shot Chanhee on his chest has a satisfied smile on his lips as he turns around after putting back his pistol to god knows where and was about to leave but someone knock him down.

Bringing his head on top of his lap, he hold onto his hand tightly and gaze down at his face with glassy eyes.

His white hoodie is now dirty with splattered blood even at his mask and hair, his sunglasses is already gone.

Probably went flying somewhere in the hallway but that's not important right now. What's more important is him.

He don't want him to die yet. He's too precious and pretty to die plus what was he going to say that time? He wants to hear it.

He moves his red eyes to meet with his, he form a smile as he stretched out his hand to cup his cheek.

"P-Please don't s-smile like you're going t-to die"his voice cracked but managed to say it in between his sob.