↯ e l e v e n ↯

"What took you guys so long?"Eric shouted when the two figure finally showed up in the living room.

Dongju who sat right next to him, sip on his hot tea as Youngjo sat across from them with Jacob beside him.

"Shut up Eric. It's only 5 minutes late"Chanhee replied, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"But it's feels like hours!"the boy whined loudly, only to get his cheeks got pinch by Chanhee as he purposely stretching it out to make him in pain.

"That's enough Chanhee"Youngjo butt in, crossing his arms over his chest and lean his back against the sofa."Let's begin the meeting shall we?"

Everyone nodded and their leader started talking while Eric keep on rubbing his cheeks with his hands as if the pain will go away.

As usual, Sunwoo don't have a clue what the meeting is about and just eat his sandwich quietly beside his boyfriend. He blushed a bit when the thought of him as his boyfriend now.

He never thought he would catch feelings for him yet it was his first time having a relationship so it kinda feel different but at the same time happy.

Suddenly, he can feel the warm sensation on his right hand making him to stop eating as he looked down and recognise who's hand does it belongs to. Of course it's Chanhee.

The blonde boy gave him a smile which he replied the smile back to him with his mouth still full with sandwich and few crumbs around his lips.

Chanhee noticed that as he attempted to wipe the crumbs away from his handsome face and lick it, making his face flushed red.

"This is no time for flirting Choi Chanhee. We're still in a meeting here"Youngjo spoke, pushing them two from each other.

"Yeah... We get it that you guys love each other but can't you guys show some respect for the singles here?"Dongju shook his head unamused.

"It was cute tho"Eric giggled as Youngjo smack him on the head."Don't encourage them!"

Chanhee just heave a sigh as a respond and pout his lips like a kid as if his parents got mad at him. Sunwoo couldn't help to form a small smile on his lips while continuing to chew on his food.

"Ahem! As I was saying, the chief have given us a mission to take out all the vampires that are lurking around the certain areas"he said, explaining it and cross one leg to another.

"And why is that?"Chanhee questions it, somehow softly glare at the man.

"That's because they have been murdering a lot of innocent humans. We can't just let them be plus we need to protect the city"

Sunwoo can feel the air becoming heavy and everyone's face seem so tense too as if the topic was quite sensitive to them that made them feel uncomfortable.

"I know you guys don't want that but it's for the sake of people's safety"Youngjo proceed, a sigh can be heard from him."We'll be leaving in the afternoon"

With that said, he stood up and left the room to somewhere for him to be alone as Jacob followed him from behind. Probably going to the bar, drinking beer to relief his stress.

The black haired boy can't utter a word to break the heavy atmosphere but instead one by one left the room, leaving him and Chanhee alone.

He saw him clench his fist on the sofa with his head already hung down. He wants to ask but didn't dare to say a word about it.

"um... I don't know what's going on but all I can say is don't worry about it too much. I'm sure it'll go as planned"he placed down his hand on top of his head, trying to comfort and reassure him.