↯ t w o ↯

Sunwoo begin to stare at him, unsure if it's him or not but his wrist got grab by Changmin so suddenly, running away from the crowd.

"Changmin! Why are we running away?"he asked, widening his eyes a bit and almost trip himself from the sudden run.

"I can sense some danger there. Don't worry, I'll protect you"he replied and his voice becoming more deeper than usual as he kept on running.

Soon they came to a stop, exchanging their breaths while panting so heavily.

Sunwoo wanted to ask him about what kind of danger he's sensing at that time but he didn't get the chance when he engulf him into his embrace.

"C-Changmin?"he mumbled his name softly as he tighten the hug.

"Let's stay like this for a while"

What's with him? This isn't the bubbly Changmin he knows. He never hug or made skin contact with him which reminds him the weird behavior from the past few weeks ago where he tried to stay a few steps away from him.

Why is he so cautious about whenever he's around him? Did he do something wrong? No that's probably not it.

Is he doing this because he tried not to fall for him again? Sunwoo don't really know the reason why he did that.

He felt as if the hug was kinda long plus he can feel his breath on his ear, he gently push him away and gaze up to his face revealing a sad Changmin.

Before he could open his mouth, a hand came to grab on his long neck trying to choke him to death.

Sunwoo expand his eyes wide as he moved his eyes to the person who's choking him.

It was the guy from before where he met at the train station!

"Hey vampire, don't even think about it"the guy who has a pretty face spoke up.

"Hey! Let go of my friend!!"

Sunwoo shouted and tried to help Changmin who's now trying to break free but the guy push him rather harshly that makes him to stumble on his feet and fall down to the ground as his head hit against the brick wall behind him.

"HOW DARE YOU! DON'T TOUCH HIM!!"

Changmin yelled after he successfully free from his grip and attack the guy by scratching him on the cheeks with his already pointy nails that leaves his cheeks a few marks and blood dripping down from his face.

"I'm surprised that you hid your true self well especially in front of the person you like"

He grab him by the collar, already sending him a death glare as his fangs poked out behind his upper lips and his eyes turning red almost immediately.

Sunwoo who watches the whole scene is too shock to even see Changmin changing into some kind of demon as the blood trickled down from his head and he tried to stand on his feet while his head is aching so hard.

W-What the hell is happening...?

"Oh? Does my blood really turn you on?"the guy smirked, provoking the blood-sucking demon."Come lick it. Don't be shy"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

He went to throw a punch on his face but he stopped him by grabbing his fist into his palm and kick him on the stomach making him to fall down on the ground.

Sunwoo approaches the guy closely and slowly with his eyes still glued on his best friend. He couldn't believe that he was a vampire all along.

So that's why he tried to stay away from him. He doesn't want to accidentally kill him by sucking his blood.