↯ o n e ↯

Sorry in advance if its doesn't make sense! ^^ okay bye

▣◈▣◈▣◈▣◈▣◈▣◈▣◈▣◈▣◈▣◈▣

"I'm gonna be late!!"

Shoes stomping on the ground in each steps he took while hurriedly running through the crowd in the train station.

Apologizing to the people he accidentally pushed by the shoulders and continue on running.

Some people oddly look at him and that's because he didn't even try to look decent in the morning.

Sunwoo was in a rush that probably one of the buttons on his shirt are not in the correct place plus the tie around his neck is quite loose and he's too lazy to even adjust his uniform. Even his black hair looking so messed up.

He stop for a moment to catch his breath as he pants heavily, placing his hand on both of his knees.

Heart already pounding so fast through his chest from all the running as sweats rolled down from his forehead.

Then he heard the announcer said through the speaker that the train will be leaving soon.

He widen his eyes as he sprinted towards the door of the train before it could actually close shut and seems like luck is not on his side, he bump onto someone on the shoulder making him to fall right on his butt.

The umbrella slip off from the guy's grasp as it falls down on the floor, hissing in pain from the sudden contact with the sun.

Sunwoo raised his head up to see a blonde haired man somewhat in pain. He can clearly see his skins are burning which shows him his freshly open wound.

Is he...?!  It couldn't be...

He shook his head left and right, grabbing the umbrella from the floor and save him from the sunlight by covering him using his umbrella. The blonde guy look up only to meet his beautiful eyes.

He's not in pain anymore and his skins turn back to normal as if the wounds from before wasn't there. Sunwoo noticed that but didn't dare to say anything.

Heart unknowingly beat more faster than usual as his mind went blank for a moment until the announcer announce again through the speaker which makes him to snap to reality.

"Ah right! He's gonna fire me if I don't be there in time"

Sunwoo dashed off after taking a glance on his wristwatch and headed inside the train before the guy could even thanked him.

The corner of his lips tug upwards, secretly smiling to himself and leave the station quietly.

"Wait! Don't close the door yet!"he shouted, panting so heavily after he stopped in front of the door.

"You'll be the last one kid. Welcome aboard"the guy smiled, giving him space to enter inside.

He thanked him with a small smile on his face and plop himself down on the vacant seat, still feeling tired from all the running.

While catching some breath and try to ease his heart, an image of the blonde guy he bumped onto pop into his mind and the way his skins are burning due to the sunlight made him think.

No no... Maybe it's just my imagination. Vampires does not exist in real life

He just shrug his shoulder, brushing off the thoughts about that guy and focus on his work. After 45 minutes in the train, he finally reached his destination of his workplace.