↯ e i g h t ↯

Changmin firstly greeted him by sending him a death glare, taking a step in front of his best friend so that Chanhee won't get closer to him.

Sunwoo was kinda surprise to see him there but blood somehow boils inside him and clench his fist, wearing the same glare as Changmin.

"You! Are you going to capture me and put me in hell again?"spoke Changmin and grit his teeth as his fangs dangerously showed.

"No"Chanhee answered, leaping off from the railing to the floor of the balcony."I'm setting you free"

Both Sunwoo and Changmin didn't expect his reply as they widen their eyes a bit.

Chanhee doing this because of what Sunwoo had said that time because he wants to make things right and to make him forgive him. He even release some of the good vampires from their cages too.

"But why are you here? I told you already didn't I? Don't come near me or my place!"he reminded him, grow irritate already.

Chanhee didn't show any emotions and kept on his poker face as he shoved his hand into his pocket.

"I'm here because you forgot something and I wanna talk to you. Privately"

Lifting up one of his brow, he tilt his head while pursing his lips trying to remember about this something he forgot."Did I really forget something?"he mumbled to himself.

After thinking too much which end up giving him a headache, he shook his head.

"I don't think I left something the--"

"Yes you did and it's really important. You can't live without it"

Chanhee cut his word, leaning his back against the rail and secretly smirk behind his clean white mask.

"Come closer if you want to know"

As if that sounds convincing, Sunwoo attempt to approach him without thinking twice due to how curious he was but someone seize his hand. It was no other than Changmin.

He spun his head around to meet his gaze, a question look on his face.

"What if he's lying? What if he's trying to hurt you?"

"He probably won't do that. Don't worry. I'll be fine"

He beam him a smile and as if that smile reassure him, he release his hand and watch him step out of the room to the balcony, closing both curtain and the door because Chanhee wants to be in private.

Standing in front of the man he actually like as he crossed his arm on his chest. The morning breeze came hitting their skins, making their hair sway to the opposite of where the wind blows.

He still mad at him about it but it somehow soften his heart when he let Changmin free and not capturing him again.

"So what is it?"he asked, wearing the same expression as him and raised one brow.

Not realizing that he was getting closer to him, almost towering him a bit that his face is now an inches away from him."sorry..."

He can hear him apologize and was about to question it but his lips got seal by Chanhee after pulling down his mask and snake his arm around waist. It was slow and passionate which he likes it so much.

He even reply the kiss too just to deepen it but that didn't last long. He pressed his palms against his chest and push him away with all his might.

Cheeks are visibly flushed as he tried to look like he's still angry, he glare at him and wipe his lips with the sleeve of his (chanhee's) clothes.