↯ t w e l v e ↯

"This is Moon News broadcasting live here to report that a lot of vampires are roaming around the city"

The huge screen that displayed on one of the tall building, showing a female reporter through the screen as she nodded her head a bit and take a few glances down on the paper in front of her.

Gulping down the lump in her throat, she softly cough and continue her sentences while looking right at the camera.

"This has been the most top topic cases that a quite of few citizens started to protest of the vampires existence..."

She flips the paper and begin to read some of the words before gazing back at the camera.

"Due to endless murdered cases in this city, most of the citizens are blaming the vampires for this cause"

While the reporter kept on talking about today's news, the road was filled with people or should I say protestors holding a banner and board that is written about the vampires.

"We hate vampires!"

"Vampires don't deserve to live!"

"They only caused chaos in this world!"

"THEY ARE HEARTLESS MONTERS!"

"SAY NO TO VAMPIRES!!"

Even some of the people bring weapon with them such as pitchfork, knife and guns. They planned to use that just to get rid of them.

As if that's going to stop the vampires from coming here, it will only make it worse.

Vampires does not fear of humans who threatened them but to attack them too of course and suck their blood.

Humans are just too stupid with their small ass brain. They literally wanting to get killed.

Changes scene to where Chanhee and Dongju is, the two of them already knocked out some of the evil vampires, either they are dead meat or unconscious on the ground.

Red thick liquids can be seen everywhere on the grounds, even splattered or smudged on their clothes and faces but that didn't bother them so much.

"So you mean there's a way to end these vampires more faster?"Chanhee spoke in between his heavy breathing.

The latter bounced his head up and down, curling his finger around his chin with his thumb underneath it.

Chanhee was curious and a bit eager to know how as he was waiting in anticipation for Dongju to tell him about it.

He fished out the tiny jar of blood from his pocket and showed it to Chanhee. The older shook his head in disapproval.

"No. I don't need it"he turn around, back facing him and crossed his arms.

"But this is the only way to make you strong than any vampires out there"

A sigh escape from the older."You do know that I can't really control my bloodlust. Did you forget or something? You were there when the incident happened"

Dongju wanted to reply him but a sudden new arrival of vampire came appearing from behind Chanhee as he shouted to him while pointing his slender finger.

At the same time, Chanhee actually feel a weird type of aura coming from behind and he was quick enough to send him fly away with a powerful kick.

"Youngjo here to report"the sound of their leader spoke through their earbuds."There's no more vampires around our area at the moment. What's your situation right now?"

"It looks like we're clear as well"Chanhee answered, pressing his two fingers against it.

"No vampires can be seen here"Dongju added cheerfully.