↯ t h r e e ↯

Few weeks have past, working at the company doesn't feel the same like before because Changmin wasn't there to greet him in the morning and the way he often teased him, he miss it so much.

He's beginning to not feel like himself nowadays such as spacing out so much, not focusing on his work and his head was full of that pretty guy named Chanhee. Even some of his works are undone.

Other workers notice the disappearance of his best friend and they kept on asking him where he was and why was he absent at work.

He had no other choice but to tell them a lie that he took a long vacation with his parents and they seem convinced.

But the boss wasn't really happy. He fired him because of going to vacation unannounced especially when he doesn't tell it to the boss first and got angry to Sunwoo. Well it's not his fault to begin with.

It feels like hell already when Changmin's not around. He felt lonely and somewhat isolated.

Of course Jeongin is there too but since he's the most friendliest person out there, he hung out with most of the workers but at the end, he stayed right beside Sunwoo because he knew he needs company.

"Are you going to be okay heading home alone?"Jeongin questions, concern wash over his expression."I can keep you company if you want"

"Nah that's okay. Your house is quite far from mine. I don't want to burden you"he replied shaking his head left and right and send him a small smile.

"Alright if you say so"

They bid their goodbyes as they headed to their separate ways and using the same route like last time, he ended up stopping his track where he encounter the pretty guy and Changmin almost got kill.

He change his gaze to the left where his best friend laid on the ground with his back against the wall, passing out. He can feel the tears pooling in his eyes as he wiped it away immediately.

While chewing on his bottom lips, he tried to hold on the tears and be strong for him. Changmin wouldn't like it if he's crying for him.

He remember the day when he cried, he got scolded by him as he tries his best to make him stop and have a good laugh with him.

It was really a nice memory. The corner of his lips tugged upwards and tears flowed out from his eyes. His heart aches in pain as he clutches on his shirt where his heart locates.

"I-I missed y-you..."his voice cracked as he covers his face into the palm of his hand.

After a few minutes of crying, he finally stops and calmed down, he continue on walking towards the path that leads him to his house.

When he reached there, the air in his room felt stuffy as he went to slide open the door to his balcony and is surprise to see the pretty guy in front of door.

Chanhee instantly turn around as if he wasn't trying to check up on him. He didn't expect to see him again. Why is he here?

"Why are you here?"

"N-Nothing really. Just enjoying myself out here"he answered while placing his arm on the railing.

"But it's cold outside. You should come inside"Sunwoo offered and Chanhee wants to protest but he opens his mouth again."I'll go make us some hot tea"

Why aren't you afraid of me?

He motions him to go inside his room before disappearing into the kitchen as Chanhee just do what he said after shrugging his shoulder and sat down on the floor where there is a small table on the center of his room.