↯ t e n ↯

"I'm willing to give you my blood"

He said with a warm smile spreading across his face as he wrapped his arm around his neck. Chanhee's eyes went wide a bit as his heart aches in pain due to a scene in his past.

"No please... Don't say that"

Sunwoo noticed his face fall, wearing a somewhat sad look and he can see the resentment in his eyes. He rotate his head a bit to the left, curious the sudden change of expression.

"Why? It's the only way to save your life. How am I gonna save you if---"

Cutting his words off by pressing his slender index finger against his soft red lips and avoid his eye contact.

"Just don't okay? It's for the best"

He leans away from him and sat down on the edge of his bed with his bare back facing him and he can hear him sighing. Sunwoo is now in concerned.

He joins by sitting beside him, asking him about the reason why he couldn't give him his blood. He didn't say anything at first but he started to tell him about his past.

"There was a guy who I cherished the most and he said the same thing"

Flashback

"I'm willing to give you my blood"he said, smiling so brightly while pulling Chanhee into his warm embrace.

"Are you sure?"the blonde boy asked, worried at first but the guy convinced him, telling him that it's fine.

"Yes, I'm sure. Don't worry about it Chanhee. This blood is for you and you only. Do you want to know why I'm giving it to you?"

"No, why?"

He can see the sparkles in his eyes as if stars are living inside his blue orbs and he let out a soft chuckle.

"That's because I love you"

"Aww that's so sweet of you"

The rosy colour on his cheeks never left as he snuggled his head closer against his chest and he can clearly hear his heart beating so fast.

Giving him a soft kiss on his forehead, he push him away gently by the shoulder and gaze into his eyes.

"Are you ready?"he questioned as he earns a nod from the latter."I'm ready Hyunjae"

Chanhee begin to trace his jawline down to his neck then to his collarbone, giving him butterfly kisses which made him to giggle.

They weren't aware when his eyes turned red, fangs started to grow longer than usual and his nails growing out into claws. Plus Chanhee didn't think it through about the consequences.

Kissing his neck one last time, he sinked his teeth through the tissues of his skin. Hyunjae groaned in pain as a few moans escaped his lips.

He can literally feel his fangs inside and the red liquid flowing out from his neck as Chanhee licked and kept on slurping until there's no blood left.

Hyunjae thought he already had enough so he was about to push him away but he bit his neck harder, eating him alive. He couldn't do anything but tried to stop him from killing him.

Yet that didn't really stop him. The monstrous side of him took control of his body, ripping off his skin with his claws as Hyunjae shouted for help.

Youngjo and the others finally came barging inside the room and tried to hold Chanhee back by injecting him with a sedative but they were too late.