# CUT SCENE (Pt. 2)

Warning: slight smut so if you're uncomfortable, don't read and leave this book this instance :)

"N-Not really... I don't know"Sunwoo stammered on his words, fidgeting with his fingers. Shifting his eyes down shyly.

Chanhee chuckle upon his cute reaction as he pulled him close to his warm embrace. Sunwoo's visible red cheeks were getting darker and hide his face against his chest.

It was silent. The only sound was their stable breathing and Chanhee's heartbeat that pounds against his chest. This relaxed Sunwoo a bit as he let his vampire boyfriend run his fingers through his hair.

Soothing and comforting. It almost made Sunwoo to feel drowsy. He didn't realize they were in the same position for a few minutes until he decided to push him away gently and look him in the eyes.

"We can always take things slow okay? It's not like we're actually gonna do it"Chanhee said, earning a nod from his human boyfriend.

"I know that but it's just..."he paused, clasping his hands that are ontop of his lap. Chanhee waits in anticipation, intentionally lean closer to his face.

Blush never left on Sunwoo's cheeks and finish his sentence."It's just felt different. I meant the atmosphere here"

"Oh? You mean like one of us setting up the mood to do such things?"

His breath hitch when he can feel Chanhee's breathing hit against his exposed skin and tried to lean away yet his body didn't listen to him.

"Y-Yeah... Kinda"

Chanhee put on a smirk which Sunwoo didn't notice at all since he was avoiding his eye contact but when he heard a grunt from Chanhee, he instantly move his gaze to him.

Worry washed over his expression as he asked him to check if he's okay or not.

"I'm okay"Chanhee breathe out, placing a hand on his chest."Just the sudden pain that shocked me"he smile to reassure him.

"Isn't that the place where that guy shot you?"the black haired male questions as the older bounce his head meaning a yes."Does it hurt?"

"Not at all"

The blonde haired male shook his head left to right, surprising the other male when he took off the shirt he was wearing without a warning as Sunwoo covered his face into the palm of his hands.

Yet he peek through between his fingers, seeing a visible scar on Chanhee's chest that is right above his nipple. The boy questions him about the scar and curiousity consumed him.

"No need to worry about this. It's just an old scar"Chanhee answered. A bitter smile form on his lips as if the scar reminded him of something.

"What happened?"Sunwoo who couldn't stop being so curious asked."Y-You don't have to tell me if you don't want to!"

He nervously let out a chuckle, scratching the back of his head. He didn't notice Chanhee was getting closer to his face because he was busy looking somewhere else until he feel someone's breath hit him.

He turn his head to the front, facing Chanhee and was about to open his mouth but the blonde boy captured his lips first. Sunwoo was surprise by the sudden and quick movement but kiss him back nonetheless.

Chanhee lean away, breaking the kiss that Sunwoo wish it would last long. They both stare at each other's eyes. Both of them knew what they want but didn't dare to make the next move and just enjoy the moment.

"Do you want it?"Chanhee spoke carefully, searching for the answer in his eyes.

Sunwoo's face cover in a shade of red as he began to avert his gaze from the blonde boy."I-I'd be lying if I s-said I don't want it"