↯ n i n e ↯

"I called your boyfriend to come here so stop being miserable!"Youngjo shouted from the other side of the door after he bangs it.

"You did WHAT?!"

Ignoring the fact that he called Sunwoo his boyfriend, Chanhee shouted back with his eyes already went wide, clutching tightly on the blanket that engulf his whole body.

"Don't you know how dangerous it is outside?! There are lots of vampires lurking around the city! What if they eat him?!"

"That's the point! If you weren't being so pathetic, I wouldn't be doing this! So go outside and save your boyfriend!!"he commanded and realize his phone vibrates in his grasp.

He gaze down at his phone, seeing Sunwoo's name as the ID caller and the corner of his lips tugged upwards, forming a small smirk.

"Your boyfriend is calling me right now! He's probably lost on his way here!"

After telling him that, he expected him to open the door but he received no respond from him. He became bewildered and knock on the door several times, checking if he's still inside or not.

Still no respond as he grew worry. His phone also stop vibrating in his hand. That's when he realized he probably went out to save Sunwoo.

Instead of using the door, he uses the window because it's way faster.

"This kid really just go without telling"a sigh escape from his lips but soon replace with a smile on his face."He haven't change at all"

Kicking the vampire who was about to attack Sunwoo, flew away until it back hit hard against the wall. Ready himself with his fighting stance, he glare at the other remaining vampires.

"C-Chanhee!"

The voice of Sunwoo that he's been longing to hear finally made him feel at ease.

"Better stay close with me Sunwoo"

Clenching his fist tightly, the other two vampires start attacking at him.

Dodging every of their punches and kicks, he threw a hard punch right at one of their face and round house kick the other. Blood splattered making the ground dirty. It even got on his clothes.

Sunwoo who is still standing there watched in awe. He never seen a fight like this up close. It looks so cool! He made it cool! Just how hot he is right now.

Silently fanboying over how cool Chanhee is, a vampire wrapped it's arm around his body, obviously locking him in his arm so that he won't escape. He attempt to break free but to no avail.

Dammit just how strong a vampire is?

"Be sure to be quiet human. Now let me suck that sweet blood of yours"

Chanhee help!

The vampire's lips are so close beside his ear that it gives shivers down to his spine and Sunwoo's mouth was already covered by his hand.

Attempt to shout at Chanhee who is still fighting the two vampires, he can't hear him but he is still trying to get his attention.

Fighting against vampires aren't easy. Why? Because they are equally as strong as him but these vampires are not the type to get burn by sunlight unlike Chanhee.

"Urgh"groaning in pain, the vampires manage to take a hit on him and his cheek is bleeding from the scratch of their claws but soon it heals itself.

One the other hand, Sunwoo is still in this guy's arms. Scared of getting bitten by him, he squirm around that perhaps he may loosen his grip but that didn't happen.