↯ s i x ↯

"Sunwoo..."he paused for a second before he continues."I love you"

His eyes went wide as Chanhee leaned his forehead against his shoulder while closing his eyes shut, feeling so comfortable with his warmth making him sleepy.

I'm not hearing things am I?!

Sunwoo who's busy panicking, he was speechless, he couldn't say anything to respond to what he had said as his cheeks turn more and more redder than usual.

"I-I-I think that's way too soo-"

He stopped his words after he gently push him away from him by the shoulder and saw him falling asleep already.

He's probably tired from the fight earlier

He can hear his cute little snores too as his expression soften seeing him this vulnerable. A smile crept up its way on his face, carrying him bridal style as he puts him down on his bed.

Tucking him into his blanket, he watched him sleep for a few minutes, taking his hand into his and gave it a short kiss at the back of his smooth skin before standing up to step out from his room.

Closing the door, he bumped onto one of his fellow members, Youngjo. The awkwardness came to visit the atmosphere between the two but he broke it first.

"Where's Chanhee?"he questions, not wearing any expression.

"He's sleeping"replied the boy while scratching his nape."... Like a baby"

Blushes dusted his cheeks, making the older to chuckle upon seeing his reaction.

"I hope your relationship with him stay longer"he patted his shoulder several times, sending him his most charming smile as he close his left eye."But be sure to be careful with him, he's quite aggressive in bed"

With that said, he left the flustered boy in the hallway alone making him to imagine Chanhee bang him so hard while he beg him for mercy.

"NOPE! N-Not gonna happen!"

And how the hell did he know that?!

Don't tell me they're a thing before?

He tried to calm himself down by inhaling and exhaling his breath, he shook that dirty mind of his. First of all, he's not in a romantic relationship with Chanhee cuz he himself isn't sure if he likes him or not.

Secondly, he still thought of him as his friend who is very important to him but friends don't actually kiss each other.

He came to realize that he's not just a friend to him but more than that and that's why he can feel love when they kissed.

It's not that he doesn't like him. He just isn't sure how he got feelings for Chanhee. It just happened without him knowing it. This really confused the boy's feeling.

He felt like he's having a headache and tried to forget it while biting his lips. He aimlessly walk through the hallways, not knowing where to go and let his legs lead him the way only to end up in front of Chanhee's room.

A sigh escape from between his lips as he pushed down the door handle, entering the room again to see him still asleep on his bed and his feet automatically move towards him.

Properly sitting down beside the bed, he grab his hand once again and lay his head on the soft mattress while watching him sleep.

"Do you... Like me?"he whispered out the question as he rubbed his thumb against the back of his hand in a circling motion.

Nah he probably don't. What if he's just using me and play with my feelings? What if he's trying to get close to me just because he wants to drink my blood? What if he killed me one day? What if I'm not that important to him?