↯ s e v e n ↯

"Dammit! All those securities made me waste my energy and time"

Said the vampire while jumping off on every building, running away from the place where he was caged in, he called it hell.

They have been treating him like shit. Not just him but other vampires as well. Sending a pack of blood to every cages in the morning and night to keep them fed but that's just so wrong.

It'll only make them worst and crave for human blood. Most of the vampires are losing control in their cages like shouting and screaming and whenever they tried to escape, they got killed by them.

But how did he escaped? Here's why, he didn't drink the blood that they gave him as he kept on thinking about his best friend Sunwoo so that he won't go berserk.

He reflected on his wrong doing and ignore the securities when they called him to gain his attention. In his mind, all he can think about is Sunwoo.

His desire was to see him again. He wants to see him smile, hear him laugh and hear his voice again. He missed him. He missed him so much that it pains him.

Even tho his eyes turned red, he tried to control himself from his bloodlust. The smell of blood is what makes him like this. The place is horrible.

He can't believe a lot of vampires got tortured even the one who didn't do anything bad.

Fuck those bastard!

They only did this cuz they want to get rid of the vampires from this world. They are just trying to live!

Focusing back on escaping, he have been searching for Sunwoo for hours now and yet there's still no sight of him. He also must stay hidden from all humans out there.

As he was about to give in on searching him, he heard faint voices from down the hallways as he stopped by at one of the building and look down.

There were two figures shouting at each other, sounding like they are mad? Wait a minute. That familiar black haired guy caught his attention.

Widening his eyes that he finally be able to see him again, he was about to jump but he heard his name from his mouth.

"Why didn't you tell me that Changmin was in some kind of prison?!"he fumed, glaring right at the blonde boy and cross his arm on his chest.

"Sunwoo listen to me first! I can expla--"

"No Chanhee! I don't want to hear it! And you even let them forcefully drink human blood every morning and night?! That's just so wrong!! You yourself a vampire as well! Don't you think it's not right to do that?!"

The blonde guy didn't say a word, he hung his head down and let Sunwoo be mad at him. He knows it is wrong. He knows that it isn't right to do that to other vampires. He knows that he is at fault here.

Tears were brimming in Sunwoo's eyes, letting it drop from his face while holding back his sob and grit his teeth, he shouted at him.

"And what if Changmin is dead if he hadn't escape?! Torturing them as if they are a bunch of tools!? That's just too cruel!!"

Changmin couldn't resist himself watching his best friend cried, he wants to hug and comfort him so bad but that blonde guy already pull him into his embrace.

Gripping on the rail tightly in his grasp, he left the place and find somewhere to hide plus some food for him to eat so that he won't starve to death. He made a promise to himself that he will for sure meet Sunwoo again.

"I'm sorry"that's the only thing that Chanhee could say to him. Repeating the words multiple times until he can forgive him.

At first Sunwoo don't really care for vampires and such, but knowing his best friend a vampire too, he cares. He's been thinking about him before he go to sleep, asking himself if he's okay.