JUST FRIENDS? : Chapter two.

Darrin's Pov.

"Darrin, Wake up" My little sister said tugging my duvet.

"Go away Sadie " I said ,half Asleep.

"No..You Will be late for school"She said. My eyes shot open at the fact that I will be late to my first day of senior year.

I carried my little sister bridal style making her to giggle ,I carried her into my bathroom seeing as she was holding her Pink Brush. I carried her and Places her on top of my sink counter.

Sadie, mercedes Rose Sparks. My short little Nine year old sister, she has platiunm blonde hair..like my Mom and Aunty cece, Big blue eyes and Pink plum lips with a tint of rosyness to her Skin.

I applied paste to her Pink Brush while she applied on my green one, we exchanged back and started brushing.

She spat.

"Big brother, Whats your plan for this year" she asked.

I spat" Hmm the usual little sis, sleep ,Wake up, go to School, work at the smoothie shop, Read novels and come home to the most cutest girl in the world." I said then pinched her cheeks,she giggled.

"Sooo no girls this year too?" she asked. I squeezed my eye brows, looking at her through the mirror with my brush inside my mouth, she rolled her eyes.

"When are you going to get a girlfriend Big bro" She asked again. I gaggled the Water and spat out, cleaning my hands with the back of my palm.

"Sadie, not you too ,where is this coming from?...you are usually angry about the thought of any girl coming close to me.?" I asked she rinsed her mouth and sighed.

"It just ,I don't want you too die alone..just like what Aunty cece said yesterday when you left for bed" she pouted. I rolled my eyes to what she said because it is totally what my aunt Cece can say.

"Look" I said. Bringing her down and Walking with her to my room.

"Am not gonna die Alone , and Cece doesn't know What shes saying, and I dont have a girl Friend because its not the right time yet okay...now go get dress so we can leave for school" I said. She nodded and ran to her room, I walked up to my bed and fell face flat and let out a loud groan.

Hi am Darrin Jay Sparks , am 18 and single, because the girl am crushing on doesn't even spare me a Second glance, sad right..yeah, I won't Blame her shes hot ..like hot hot and can't be seen with a lanky Tall guy that wears oversize Brown glasses..Well at least that how I used to look.

My Mother, My Beautiful mother passed away when I was 11 ,while giving birth to our little brother Derek ,they both died due to dificulties, leaving my Dad, 3years old sadie and I, but it felt like my dad died too, he turned into drugs, acohcol and prostitues ,one day he even spanked my sister saying she looked so much like her mother, I jumped in to fight him but what could a 12 year old do, ever since then I vowed to protect and love my sister like shes the only girl in the world. One fateful day my dad was caught selling drugs and was taken to jail ..where he still lays, my Aunty, cecelia came and took us with her where we still Stay. My cousin Grayson who is now a freshmen in collage became my bestfriend and brother, my Aunty nagged and complained about me being single and un attractive...yeah she did, and begged her son to "help" me,which he gladly did, he took me to the gym and I must say it payed off,I became from lanky and swany to having 6 packs and a while defined Body which am proud of, Gray said the ladies from gym seem to always check me out...which I still doubt, am not as buff as the jorks or guys in my school that why.

  Weeks ago my Aunty 'acidentally' broke my Brown glasses, when I was in the Bath room,saying it 'fell' from my top drawer when she was fixing my laungry even if the mashing of the glass and the Lost of the right frame says other Wise. She then took me to get contact, and till this day ,I still don't belive that guy in the mirror is me.