FIGHTING FOR HIM: Chapter thirteen.

***WARINGING: Povs will be changed alot***

Darrin's Pov

I watch as Kim walked out of the cafeteria Making Heads to turn.

But I ,sitting over here can't shrug off the fact that Kim just asked me out, and that when I remembered that Ken was there.

I turned to look at her and saw she was staring at me. She then walked off to another table were they were all staring at her.

"I can't belive this" I turned to the Voice.

Sandy kept her tray on the table and turned to stare at me with a smile.

"Can't believe what?" I asked.

"Sam, he finally asked me out" she said squealing.

I covered my ear then covered her mouth with my free hands

"Well Looks like we were both asked out" I said raking my hair.

She sqeezed her brows.

"But I heard you and Ken were Fighting, did you guys make up?" She asked and I imediately looked at Ken who was glaring at her Fries.

"Kim asked me" I said Without taking my eyes off ken.

"What!" Sandy shouted Making the whole cafeteria to stare.

"Will you stop drawing attention?" I asked and she nodded.

"Sorry" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah" I said and picked a fry.

"Poor Ken" Sandy muttered and I looked at her then back at Ken who stared back before shaply turning her gaze to her meal.

"I can't take this" I said

I got up and left the cafeteria.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

              Kendall's pov.

I layed there in bed Norm, just staring at the celiling.

In everyone who I thought could Hurt me, Darrin was never one of them, Sure is obliviousness drove me crazy but still it didn't Hurt.

When I came to the cafeteria, I came in hopes of just putting everything behide us and move on,somehow, telling myself that Kim May not want him, but when I saw them Smiling at eachother , looking like the Perfect couple I broke and then that Snake asked him out and when he was looking at me, I hoped he could Read my eyes telling him to say no but like everything my sister had to be the one to have him , just like everything beening handed to her in a sliver platter.

I heard a knock on my door.

"No one is in here" I answered , then I heard that giggle, and Kim opened my door strutting in with two dress in an hanger.

"Sorry, sissy for distrubing you in your depressive state but I need your help, you see Darrin and I are going on a Date to this every exqiuisit italian resturant down town and I want to look my best, so I was thinking sissy, if I should go with this baby blue lace body con dress or my very fav this Crystal emboided mini body con dress." She said as she showed me with a smirk on her made up face.

I got off from my bed and glared at her." Get out now, or you will regret it" I said as I glared at her.

She rolled her eyes still smirking."Geez Chill sissy, why so fisty" she held up her index finger" Hold up is it because I am going out with the guy you like or perhaps love and we May end up sucking face" she said and bit her lips.